: warranty ending soon...

SoJersey05V
11-10-08, 01:58 AM
hey guys...

my warranty wil be up Jan 1st and i want to know if there is anything i should be checking on or what to go ask for... my dealership is pretty cool but i dont want to be an ass and say build me a new V...

just had the Rad raplaced 2 weeks ago. new drive shaft, diff bushings. i think that is it!?!?.

V still feeling great. but i want to get the new diff... i still have the 04-05...

i have a little bit of a whine in 6th and noticed some in 4th when driving with the rear seats folded... is that going to be enough to get me a new one? also any issues with the tranny i should worry about?

i dont want to bring this thing to the road track next year and explode the diff after warranty is up !!!

thanks again guys!

SoJersey05V
11-10-08, 10:51 AM
bump??! lol

CTSV_510
11-10-08, 11:50 AM
I would make an attempt to get the updated differential. If you don't have luck at your dealership, I would been recommend driving out to my dealership in Newtown Sqaure, PA, about 20 minutes west of Philly. They had no problem replacing mine and it was barely whining.

SoJersey05V
11-10-08, 12:53 PM
I would make an attempt to get the updated differential. If you don't have luck at your dealership, I would been recommend driving out to my dealership in Newtown Sqaure, PA, about 20 minutes west of Philly. They had no problem replacing mine and it was barely whining.

yea i have an appoitment to go wednesday morning... so we'll see!

and if no luck then i WILL be traveling to there!!! thank you! i'll drop your name if need be..... jk!

c4ss
11-10-08, 05:24 PM
let me know if your dealer puts in a new 07 diff for you. Clairmont in Caldwell up by me wont do it and keeps writing on my invoices that the whine is "a normal occurance". Give me a break :banghead:

SoJersey05V
11-10-08, 07:11 PM
yea i'll let u know!!!!

Slithering_Joe
11-11-08, 08:36 AM
Mine had a slight whine when I bought it. I considered it to be "normal." Then it progressed and got louder. Now taking off from a stop, going straight, it makes a rumble sound you can hear and feel. Get it done before it's costly.