: Howdy!

iowasevillests
11-09-08, 09:22 PM
Just stopping in to introduce myself, couple posts in the Seville section but wanted to stop in here as well. 23 yr old male, engineer, living in southwest Iowa and just bought a 03 Seville STS and this forum has been an excellent resource. Actually I would've been much more hesitant had I not lurked here for several weeks to learn about the specific car I was looking at. So far I love the car, spent most of today cleaning it up and coming up with my to do list for it(not too long...yet!) Below are a couple pics I snapped on my way home, not too bad for a dealer cleaning, but in the next couple days hopefully it'll look much better!

MauiV
11-09-08, 09:24 PM
Aloha, looks good.

hueterm
11-09-08, 09:28 PM
yeah....wait till you hear how much he paid.....

BiOtCh :-)

It's beautiful -- great color combo!

iowasevillests
11-09-08, 10:10 PM
yeah....wait till you hear how much he paid.....

BiOtCh :-)

It's beautiful -- great color combo!

I will agree with hue :D...I think I got a pretty good deal on it, but time will be the real judge of that. Here's a link to the thread in the Seville section detailing a little bit more of the car:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-seville-cadillac-eldorado-forum/153376-03-sts-purchase-advice.html

The color is really starting to come out, I spent this afternoon with a clay bar and wax and its much better than before, my Autogeek order should be arriving shortly so I can get the outside finished up and start working on the leather, fairly clean but not quite as flexible as I think it should be.

gary88
11-09-08, 10:13 PM
Welcome, nice STS!

ryannel2003
11-09-08, 10:34 PM
I still hate you, only because you payed less than I for your 3 year newer STS with that fancy schmancy MagneRide suspension.

Bastard. :D

orconn
11-09-08, 10:45 PM
Great color combo! Great car to cover the distances out Iowa way ....... should make life that much more enjoyable! Welcome to the Forum.

RightTurn
11-09-08, 10:46 PM
She's a beaut! :wave:

Cadillacboy
11-10-08, 12:08 PM
Welcome to the forums