: New Political Thread

ShadowLvr400
11-05-08, 05:15 PM
Since there were some comments going too far in the last one, (Though I think you might have been premature closing it) but we were having good discussions, I started another thread.

Now, ladies and gentlemen, please, let's keep it clean, no insulting each other, or the candidates barring poking fun at mistakes or other stuff. If it goes too far, we'll get closed again, and my moderatorship doesn't cover this section.

So, McCain made a very good concession speech. How many people think he will live up to his words, and actually work WITH Obama? Or, do you think he'll fall into party politics, and battle Obama again by voting more alongside his fellow Republicans?

Other topic, why assume Hillary is out of it completely? In 2012, for term 2 of Obama's attempt, she could replace Joe Biden as VP. (Biden will be 69, in VP spot heaing to 73, and may not want to do it.) Additionally, in 2016, after a likely 8 years of Obama, Hillary will be 69, and based on the average lifespan of a woman in this country, could try a run then. Although I don't think I'd want to be in my 60's, heading into my 70's and being president of the US. (For those who wonder, Obama is 47)

Remember folks, be nice, or we will be closed and lost this avenue of discussion.

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
11-05-08, 05:19 PM
This one is gonna get locked as well. There is a special section available to Supporting Members for Political Discussion.

ShadowLvr400
11-05-08, 05:22 PM
Shows how long I've been off and not moderating, I missed that.

Elvis
11-05-08, 05:43 PM
We probably shouldn't continue this. There are still a lot of frayed nerves.

But it's been fun checking back in. I wish I had more time to visit here. You're all a great bunch of people.

urbanski
11-05-08, 06:05 PM
dont do this again.
rules are here.
http://www.cadillacforums.com/agreement.html

paid supporters may get access to our political forum.
http://www.cadillacforums.com/subscribe.html