: resigning

the little STS
06-21-04, 11:29 PM
im sorry to inform anyone who cares about me as a member or as a friend...
but me and callista are thru she is really sick and no one can figure out wats wrong with her the car i mean sooo sadly iam selling it but i got a new car but u guys probably dont care its not a caddy but one day when i get the money i will buy another caddy im sorry i disgraced the caddy name...
anyways whoever wants to say something
u can cause i will always be a fan
R.I.P callista the 2001 cadillac STS
"for those who loved her she will never be forgotten"
61-9 race record
fastest ever went:205kmh
2000-2004
~~~~~~

Vesicant
06-22-04, 01:06 AM
Im interested to know what you got as a replacement... im sure it will never be the same as your Cad though.

Ralph
06-22-04, 02:17 AM
im sorry to inform anyone who cares about me as a member or as a friend...
but me and callista are thru she is really sick and no one can figure out wats wrong with her the car i mean sooo sadly iam selling it but i got a new car but u guys probably dont care its not a caddy but one day when i get the money i will buy another caddy im sorry i disgraced the caddy name...
anyways whoever wants to say something
u can cause i will always be a fan
R.I.P callista the 2001 cadillac STS
"for those who loved her she will never be forgotten"
61-9 race record
fastest ever went:205kmh
2000-2004
~~~~~~

I don't think you disgraced the Caddy name in any way. You have to do what you have to do. Sometimes the frustration isn't worth it sometimes.

This is a big country, what Prov you in? I hope you stick around. :)

BeelzeBob
06-22-04, 10:16 AM
Don't worry - you're not disgracing the Cadillac name. And you even said yourself that you'll get another Cadillac one day.. Otherwise - what DID you replace your Cadillac with? We're curious...