: Put my truck on cardomain - vote for me!!

CaNiBusCK
10-31-08, 05:50 PM
Hey just lettin you guys know i put my truck on cardomain.com the other day so if you got a free minute check it out and rate it for me. Its under username BlackCaddyDrivr (yes with no e in driver) Thanks in advance!!

bstiffmanofsteel
10-31-08, 07:22 PM
I gave you 5 stars. Let me get some luv back. Bstiffmanofsteel

Agent 007
11-01-08, 05:09 AM
Hey just lettin you guys know i put my truck on cardomain.com the other day so if you got a free minute check it out and rate it for me. Its under username BlackCaddyDrivr (yes with no e in driver) Thanks in advance!!

Very nice ride bro! I like the rims. I noticed you are from Rhode Island too. That is awesome. I am originally from Rhode Island. Now I am in Las Vegas. Anyway, sweet ride!

CaNiBusCK
11-01-08, 12:00 PM
Thanks Agent .... so your one of the ones who made it out of RI huh .... everyone says they wanna leave but alaways come back LMAO. What part did u live in?

Lu Scola
11-01-08, 12:56 PM
I will vote for you too. My EXT is under "Murdaland" on there, check it out.

CaNiBusCK
11-01-08, 04:22 PM
Definately Lu - I'll leave you a 5* for sure ............ By the way where'd you get the ESCALADE brake light? Thats a nice add on, first time i've seen it

Agent 007
11-01-08, 05:01 PM
Thanks Agent .... so your one of the ones who made it out of RI huh .... everyone says they wanna leave but alaways come back LMAO. What part did u live in?

Lol...Yes, I made it out of RI alive! I was born in Providence, grew up in Smithfield, then lived in Tiverton. Then I moved out to Las Vegas about 11 years ago when I was 15 and I am still here. If I ended up staying in RI, I would have probably been in jail by now. I was in a lot of trouble when I was young. I was hanging around the wrong crowd. I came out here and started a new life, cleaned up my act, and now I am a successful professional. When you fnd yourself at a fork in the road in your life, always make the smarter choice. It might be more work, but it is all worth it in the end. :)

CaNiBusCK
11-02-08, 06:51 AM
Good for you bro. Good luck with everything

KillerB
11-05-08, 08:04 AM
Nice rides guys. I'm just starting on mine. Let me know what you think about the interior.
Cardomain: CustomSpeakerPod