: Any V's in the ATLANTA area going to the Varsity?

sleepys4
10-30-08, 02:30 AM
As many people that live in Atlanta know there is a pretty large car meet at the varsity the first thursday of each month. This month its on the 6th of November. I will be snapping pics if you would like some of your car. There are always a few exotics and nicely modded cars to look at. I am looking forward to this.

Dorrien
10-30-08, 08:42 AM
ahh the Varsity, yeah i ve been numerous times and taken pics...but never of the cars tho..sometimes i dont even notice the cars..specially during the summer :halo:

thebigjimsho
10-30-08, 12:35 PM
The plural of something is noted by adding an s. 's is for when an object owns something...

CadiBlk
10-30-08, 01:10 PM
:zing:

nm tbjs.

I will be ATL this weekend, but won't be in till Friday night.

12race
10-31-08, 10:35 AM
Did not know about this. I am traveling on the 6th can't make it. Does the Varsity have this all year long? I have noticed most shows and cruise-ins ended this month.

BTW - did the shop take care of the trim we looked at in Canton?

sleepys4
10-31-08, 11:36 AM
Did not know about this. I am traveling on the 6th can't make it. Does the Varsity have this all year long? I have noticed most shows and cruise-ins ended this month.

BTW - did the shop take care of the trim we looked at in Canton?

Yes for the most part they did. Thanks for asking. This has been going on for 20+ years every month.