Cadillac Owners Forum banner

V from behind

2K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  DANM 
#1 ·
Ive always liked the way the V looked without a rear spoiler, but the more i see the deck spolier from the 06 07 cts sport models, im really tempted to put one on. What do you guys think, stock(no spoiler), the sport one, or the cts-v option spoiler?

#4 ·
:yeah:

#3 ·
I'm a fan, but it really is all up to you. One of a handful of options (cheap too):

#8 ·
Spoiler. I have the same one. Pretty cheap and fairly easy to install. Just make sure you seal the screws from underneath to avoid leakage potential.

It looks better but it's all in the eyes of the beholder.

#5 ·
specter werkes spoiler FTW :thumbsup:

#9 ·
i'm a fan of No Spoiler but I have not seen one in person.

#10 ·
I highly doubt I'll ever get a spoiler, unless it's a track realted on (like V-Sam's boing 777 inspired edition), as I'm not really into cosmetic type mods.

With that said, I was driving home from work yesterday next to a nice clean black cts-sport model, and that is hands down the best looking spoiler in my opinion. It fits the car perfectly, integrating into the trunk lid and 3rd brake light almost seemlessly. It is a a hair different than the Spectre Werks model, and it shows.

On a related note, GM really did a good job on the Sport model. The exhaust is perfectly sized, and I absolutely LOVE the grill.

-Chris

#13 ·
I am a non-spoiler guy, think the rear looks fine as is. Of course add the B&Bs and the 295s:

,,, and to LUVMY04V, Ric Flair is the da man, and "to be the man, you have to beat the man."

#15 ·
Your V looks nasty with that rubber hanging out the side!:lildevil::lildevil::lildevil:

Is 295s the widest you can run in the rear without rubbing with the stock fenders???

#16 ·
295s will rub if you have a couple of fat chicks in the backseat, or if you are lowered-mine has neither, but rubs on rare occasions. You can also roll the fenders, just get a baseball bat and DIY.
285s will give you no grief at all.
You will need a 9.5-10.0" rim for either size.

#21 ·
i like the sport spoiler, my V is silver with no spoiler, been thinking about it though, also would like to get some wider rubber on it, i wish someone would make a set of replica wheels that were wider for the rear, love the look of the widest tire that will fit without rubbing, considering lowering, and would love to smoke all the lights on the car. eventually do some sort of exaust, and get a knn air cleaner. don't want to go crazy with mods, but would like to do some effective inexpensive stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.