Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Got Brand New Cadillac Rims Today

4K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Lu Scola 
#1 ·
I bought a set of new 2009 Cadillac Escalade 18" Rims today from the Cadillac Dealer. They came off a 2008 or 2009 escalade that was replaced by factory 22"s instead. The rims only have 3 miles on them. They are the same style as the 22"s except they are 18"s. I just found the wheels I really wanted tonight, so now I am gonna try to sell these in the classified and ebay. If anyone is interested in them let me know. Im gonna sell them for best offer. Im am really stuck on what I want to do. I dont know if I should keep them or get the ones I want. I was thinking about selling my truck but Im gonna stick it out thru the winter so I have to decide what wheels Im gonna go with. the 26"s have to come off within the next week or two.

Here are the wheels:

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks for the comp. I really do like these rims. I really like these other wheels also.... IDK which ones Ill put on the truck. I have to figure it out fast, because I still have to order tires. The other wheels I like come in 20 and 22. The only reason I want the other wheels is because I was gonna get the white wall vogue tyres. They dont come in whitewall in a 18" or Id definitly just keep these.

#5 ·
In late 2006 I purchased 2 sets of 2007 chrome stock 18's (8 wheels) for $400.00 on E-Bay, best deal I ever got in my life, some tire store in Cali just wanted to get rid of them, and that included shipping from Cali to PA. :)

#13 ·
As of right now I am in the middle of a possible sale with someone who has to wait for their wifes permission to get the wheels...LOL!!!!! Im just joking with u annonymos member...Haha! Its all good, most of us would have to also! Anyways Ill update if they are available for sale/trade anymore. Im still not 100% if I am getting rid of them or not myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.