: 06 ESV fair price to pay....

UltraDresser
10-25-08, 10:50 PM
Well definitely leaning toward Caddy.... But now I ask your input and help on what to pay.... It is a 2006 Escalade ESV White diamond loaded.... 28000 miles.... in sevice date of 04/2006 .... shows it had a accident on private property parking lot damaging the left qtr pnl/rr dr but rest of inqury is clean.
One owner A title dealer not budging from 27,900 + tax ..... input please

Devil Dog 00026
10-25-08, 11:14 PM
Damage from a previous accident would make me shy away from it... while it is a pretty good price (for Washington area) I don't think I want someone else's repair vehicle. I bought a 2005 Escalade White Diamond loaded with 29,200 miles and paid a little less than the price got. Did the repair shop do a good job fixing it? Did they use quality parts? What about the paint job? Will it last? Question to ponder... for me I would keep looking. :confused:

UltraDresser
10-25-08, 11:53 PM
Well I looked it over real good and I would not have known unless the car-fax turned it up. Funny about that though is the photos are not that of an escalade or the supposed Chrysler 300 the police report says where involved. It is explained well put photo evidence does not collaborate. Like I said who ever did the work did an excellent job. The escalade owner was not at fault so that is less reason for him/her to cut a repair corner. No sign of overspray or wavy panel nodda.... I hear and understand what your saying and walked away to think it over and get some opinions here.... so I do appreciate your input

Cirefly
10-27-08, 04:24 PM
Well I looked it over real good and I would not have known unless the car-fax turned it up. Funny about that though is the photos are not that of an escalade or the supposed Chrysler 300 the police report says where involved. It is explained well put photo evidence does not collaborate. Like I said who ever did the work did an excellent job. The escalade owner was not at fault so that is less reason for him/her to cut a repair corner. No sign of overspray or wavy panel nodda.... I hear and understand what your saying and walked away to think it over and get some opinions here.... so I do appreciate your input

I wouldn't worry too much about a little body work. It's a used car. Shit happens. If it looks nice, drives nice and has a clean title then the only other question is do YOU like it and is the price OK? If you answer yes to those, buy it and enjoy it.

bstiffmanofsteel
10-27-08, 04:48 PM
The price of Escalades have decreased. I would peak around and see what else is availible. I bought my 02 with 21,050 I paid 29k. But when the gas prices went up the price dropped! You may be able to find it in the 24k range! Also check craigslist