: Help....need Advice (thread resurrection)

firmegirl93
06-20-04, 06:21 AM
:p OKAY OKAY I NEED SOME ADVICE

I AM SO TIRED OF DRIVING AROUND IN MY CAR AND HAVE EVERYONE OR SHOULD I SAY EVERY GUY ASK "IS THAT YOUR BOYFRIENDS CAR?"

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY I KEEP GETTING ASKED THIS QUESTION OVER AND OVER AGAIN IF MOST OF THE TIME THESE GUYS KEEP SEEING ME DRIVE THE CAR. OH WELL, I DONT KNOW :banghead:

BUT NOW TO MY POINT.....I WUZ TRYING TO THINK OF SOMEWAY OR SOMETHING TO ADD TO MY CAR SO THAT PEOPLE CAN KNOW IT'S A GIRLS CAR. I AM NOT THAT BIG OF A FAN OF VANITY PLATES BUT I NEED SOME SUGGESTIONS SO IF ANY1 CAN HELP ME OUT I WOULD APPRECITATE IT.

THANX

caddyshack24
06-20-04, 06:45 AM
yo, what up firme.. maybe something like a sticker on the back window.. would prolly have to be pink and in the shape of the heart,. but damn.

i say phuck it, if they ask be like.. no, i did this myself

could maybe put some stuffed animals in the windows or sometihing

firmegirl93
06-20-04, 07:27 AM
:p OMG U HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING.....THAT IZ TOO CHEESY

THANX BUT NO THANX........HA HA

DONT TAKE ME SERIOUS BUT C'MON DONT U HAVE SOMETHIN BETTER

caddyshack24
06-20-04, 07:38 AM
lmao, hell no.. you cant really tell who owns the car by anything else besides that dumb stuff.. well, maybe a bumper sticker.

i know this because my spidey senses tingle when i spot a womans car, that or play some real soft music :-))

caddyshack24
06-20-04, 07:41 AM
ohh i know, maybe something hanging from the rear view mirror.. like beads.. ok, honeslty, woman do some dumb ass stuff with their car, look put those bullet hole stickers on the trunk and ride around stock

c5 rv
06-20-04, 08:40 AM
Some things I've see that scream "girl car":

- Stuffed animals inside rear window. Extra points if they are on the dash, too.

- Lavender, vanilla, rose, peach, strawberry, etc. combo air freshener hanging from the mirror that's so strong you can smell it when the car drives by. Extra points if you can smell it when the car's windows are up. Extra, extra points if you can smell it when both her car and your car's windows are up.

- "Mary Kay" decal in the rear window. Extra points if the car is painted Mary Kay pink.

1toycad
06-20-04, 09:36 AM
:p OMG U HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING.....THAT IZ TOO CHEESY

THANX BUT NO THANX........HA HA

DONT TAKE ME SERIOUS BUT C'MON DONT U HAVE SOMETHIN BETTER
A "Hello Kitty" license plate frame. :lildevil:

FastCTS
06-20-04, 01:00 PM
My girlfriend just got a license holder for her 300C that says, "Saw It, Wanted It
Threw A Fit, Got It" or you can make up your own. "Yes It's Mine, Can't You Tell By The Way I Drive"---"Yes It's Mine, But He Paid For It"---"Yes It's Mine And I Paid For It" You get the idea, good luck.

Fritzi
06-20-04, 09:00 PM
personally. I have pink headlights, pink underglow , pink neon water tank in the trunk. Maybe get glitter ( aka flake ) in your paint. license plate holders say a lot.just some ideas

ShadowLvr400
06-20-04, 09:06 PM
Reminds me, I need to get my underglows fixed.

Ralph
06-21-04, 12:14 AM
Crank the tunes to mid-'90's dance music and get a custom liscense plate that reads "HERS" or "GIRLS CAR" or your first name. ;)

Most guys should be impressed when they find out it's yours.

firmegirl93
06-21-04, 01:02 AM
:p HMMMMMZZZZZ OKAY SOME GOOD SUGGESTIONS....HOWEVER,

1. STUFFED ANIMALS ARE OUT OF THE QUESTION

2. BEADS ARE OUT OF THE QUESTION

3. I DONT WANNA GO WITH ANYTHING NEON BECAUSE POLICE HERE STOP U FOR
IT.

I GUESS I'M KINDA STUCK BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARDPLACE

RBraczyk
06-21-04, 07:52 AM
Hey, you could be rebuilding the right front end of your caddy, so not quite so much between a rock and a hard place...

firmegirl93
06-21-04, 12:49 PM
:p HMMMMMZZZZZZZZZ......COME TO THINK ABOUT IT I GUESS U R RIGHT

Stoneage_Caddy
06-22-04, 12:26 AM
plate ?
DRMGRL (i have no clue how you look ,just a guess)

i would think a small thickness pink/pastell pin stripe in place where a normal pin stripe would go would be kinda good (dependeding on car color)

i personally dont like girls cars that smell like a airfreshener , i prefer the proper scent of a woman in a ladys car , store the perfume in the car and when you apply it apply "in car ", thataway the caddy gets some of the goodness. used to date a girl that did this ,there was no doubt it was her car after one whiff

in the 90s we went to a vynal shop and had our names made and placed on the back window on the lower corners , no larger than letters 1 inch tall , your real name(or even the log on name) in a pastell color might be tasteful but i havent been "in the scene" since i left for alaska 5 years ago , when i came back to america i got too busy with school so whats "in" and whats "out" is blurry for me

all this talk about pink and pastells is makeing me feel fruity , time for a beer

Elvis
06-22-04, 10:53 AM
So far every suggestion I've read screams "GAY MAN" not "GIRL'S CAR."

I think you're just going to have to deal with it. You bought a car with testicles. Enjoy it!

T_Dogg8
06-22-04, 12:37 PM
maybe a girlie girl racing sticker or something. i'd say your best bet would be a sticker or personalized plate.

Smokey
06-22-04, 12:58 PM
My wife has the same problem in her 2002 Dodge Quad Cab RAM. I located a sticker for the back window that is about 30" long that reads " Silly Boyz, Trucks Are for Girls" It gets a lot of nods from the other ladies driving trucks. She has been asked several times where she got it. What really screws with the guys heads are when they find out she packs a gun! She is a 15 year veteran of our police department, assigned to the patrol division. :)

LacSeville
06-22-04, 07:09 PM
So far every suggestion I've read screams "GAY MAN" not "GIRL'S CAR."

I think you're just going to have to deal with it. You bought a car with testicles. Enjoy it!

yup... to all of it.

gothicaleigh
06-22-04, 10:09 PM
This thread is hilarious.

Please do not take any of the above advice. There is enough of that crap riding around already.

D148L0
06-22-04, 11:58 PM
This thread is hilarious.

Please do not take any of the above advice. There is enough of that crap riding around already.Bravo!
Same opinion here.

SupaFly
06-23-04, 09:50 AM
I have strings of pearls and big diamond pieces from my chandelier hung around the rear view mirror.

juiceE
06-23-04, 02:20 PM
to tell u the truth, when ever i see girls in a tight fleet wood, or deville; I always say "oh yea, thats their man's whip", or maybe they took it out to cruise it:rolleyes2
but when u see the same girl always in that car driving it, u realize its hers, an that shit is sexxy

this might look o.k. if done properly and would def tell u it not no guys car...instead of a diamond in the back, get a heart :hmm:

i know u got sum pix on AOL but wut if u cant access aol?...:lildevil:

firmegirl93
06-23-04, 06:51 PM
WES POSTED UP SOME OF MY PICS ON

NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS.....TOPIC 1 FIRME_GIRL SAYS HI (I THINK THAT'S CORRECT)

firmegirl93
06-23-04, 06:58 PM
OR JUST E-MAIL ME AT ERMND9@AOL.COM AND I'LL SEND U SOME PICS

Katie0890
01-12-11, 10:20 PM
I drive a cts-v and I have a license plate that says "No, this is not my boyfriends car"

Ranger
01-12-11, 11:16 PM
Do you realize that this thread is over 6 years old?

RightTurn
01-12-11, 11:22 PM
How'd you get all of that on a license plate?

Rolex
01-12-11, 11:34 PM
Do you realize that this thread is over 6 years old?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/rolex/Oxqtc-1.jpg

hueterm
01-12-11, 11:44 PM
A noob...need we say more?

onsite1instant
01-13-11, 12:32 AM
Paint it! color pink and put some flowers outside of your car!;)

ben.gators
01-13-11, 03:15 AM
ha ha ha, this is a nice thread! :D Keep ideas coming...

These are my suggestions:

Pink color inside and outside:
http://www.volkswagenpedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/pink-barbie-new-beetle-convertible_1.jpg

Draw a pink teddy bear on your rear windshield:
http://forladiesbyladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/kity2resizels2.jpg

Hang dozen of little cute dulls around:
http://forladiesbyladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/18554.jpg

savethetatas bumper sticker:
http://shop.advanceweb.com/images/products/2007/support_awareness/BC/BC_misc/04245_TaTaCarMagnet_BC/04245_TaTaCarMag_BC_ai1.jpg

mamawseldorado
01-13-11, 07:47 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/rolex/Oxqtc-1.jpg

A noob...need we say more?

Some things never change. Rolex posting racist pictures and his buddies right behind him helping to run off the new members. Biggest hypocrite ever. You want this side of the forum all to your own little clique and could care less about attracting new members for Sal. I can't believe he still allows you to moderate here. You are so bad for this place....

hueterm
01-13-11, 10:34 AM
Live with it and love it, Mamaw, cause you're sure not going to change it...

Florian
01-13-11, 11:13 AM
necroposting....nice.

F

Jesda
01-13-11, 11:34 AM
Some things never change. Rolex posting racist pictures and his buddies right behind him helping to run off the new members. Biggest hypocrite ever. You want this side of the forum all to your own little clique and could care less about attracting new members for Sal. I can't believe he still allows you to moderate here. You are so bad for this place....

http://sp9.fotolog.com/photo/9/55/96/paresseuse/1244284290953_f.jpg

hueterm
01-13-11, 11:53 AM
You crazy!

Rolex
01-13-11, 03:40 PM

I see I have a fan. :cloud9:

Everybody say hello to osu411yamaha.

hueterm
01-13-11, 03:44 PM
Oh please...is that fcuktard back?

Rolex
01-13-11, 04:00 PM

Draw a pink teddy bear on your rear windshield:
http://forladiesbyladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/kity2resizels2.jpg

That's no teddy bear!!! It's Hello Kitty. Don't ask me how I know. :hide:

Oh please...is that fcuktard back?

I'll lay you 10:1 odds. A "new member" 28 y/o male from Ohio that shows instant disdain for me and knows Sal by name. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and talks like a duck.

hueterm
01-13-11, 04:07 PM
I didn't even know you had a history with osu....I just remember he was a flaming red DB...

Oh, and re: Hello Kitty, let's preserve your manliness and say the license plate frame...

ben.gators
01-13-11, 04:20 PM

OK, sure, how do you know? :D

Rolex
01-13-11, 04:26 PM
OK, sure, how do you know? :D

I should get a corner of my man card clipped I know...but I have a 5 year old daughter with a room full of that stuff. :yup:

hueterm
01-13-11, 04:38 PM
You lost your DeNiro privileges...

JimmyH
01-13-11, 07:34 PM

The same way I know :hide:

Having said that, I don't understand the rest of the thread. Especially the 6 year old original post.

mamawseldorado
01-14-11, 10:08 AM
I see I have a fan. :cloud9:

Everybody say hello to osu411yamaha.
I'll lay you 10:1 odds. A "new member" 28 y/o male from Ohio that shows instant disdain for me and knows Sal by name. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and talks like a duck.
Dealer rake those chips in. Looks like gambling isn't your cup of tea. A quick search of your history on this site reveals myself or this "osu" guy aren't the first to show disdain for your stereotypes and hypocrisy.

JimmyH
01-14-11, 02:28 PM
Dealer rake those chips in. Looks like gambling isn't your cup of tea. A quick search of your history on this site reveals myself or this "osu" guy aren't the first to show disdain for your stereotypes and hypocrisy.

I have an extremely simple solution for you, the directions are easy to follow:

http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/pics/gif/door.jpg

Jesda
01-14-11, 02:39 PM

Have you considered a hobby in parachuteless skydiving?

hueterm
01-14-11, 02:42 PM
Naked beekeeping might be a good hobby for you too...

Rolex
01-14-11, 03:19 PM
:rofl:

Lord Cadillac
01-14-11, 09:37 PM
Do you mean license plate "frame"?

I drive a cts-v and I have a license plate that says "No, this is not my boyfriends car"

Lord Cadillac
01-14-11, 09:44 PM
We don't allow racism here so when you find some, please let me know.

Thank you...

mamawseldorado
01-14-11, 10:52 PM
Have you considered a hobby in parachuteless skydiving?
Its certainly possible....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDBrdl2sZWs