: '87 Brougham body parts

10-25-08, 11:16 AM
We have been told that there is a place to buy after market replacement pieces that go between the front and rear bumpers where the original plastic one have deteriated and fallen out. Can anyone tell us where to get these? You can contact me at whitefeathertoo@windstream.net. Thanks, Charles.:hmm:

10-28-08, 04:38 PM
Best of luck! bumperfillers.com (http://bumperfillers.com)