: Parts help

ByByBMW
10-23-08, 10:20 AM
Luke, sent you a PM asking for ideas and info on upgrading the brakes on my 07 CTS. Can you help me?

Thanks
Marty

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
10-23-08, 10:51 AM
You have the sport pkg, correct? if so the only thing I may have access to is a better pad. The Hawk HP+ would provide a lot more bite. I have my supplier checking into its avail. and will let you know when I know.

ByByBMW
10-23-08, 02:25 PM
You have the sport pkg, correct? if so the only thing I may have access to is a better pad. The Hawk HP+ would provide a lot more bite. I have my supplier checking into its avail. and will let you know when I know.
Thanks, I suspect all I want is a pad so good call. Awaiting the results and thanks.

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
10-24-08, 07:50 AM
I am affraid the only aftermarket pad I deal with (Hawk) does not yet make a pad that would be an upgrade over stock for the CTS sport

ByByBMW
10-24-08, 05:46 PM
I am affraid the only aftermarket pad I deal with (Hawk) does not yet make a pad that would be an upgrade over stock for the CTS sport
Okay, no pad replacement, does that mean I would have to go with a complete caliper/rotor/pad change? If so I guess I will pass.
Thanks for checking Luke.