: How much room do you have in ur CTS V????

need4speeed
10-22-08, 05:32 PM
I was wondering how much leg room i would have i am 6'5??? Would i still have room in backseat behind me??? Your opinion

CtsVrod
10-22-08, 05:47 PM
Umm... 6'5" I would think Little To NONE for the backseat... You prob wont have much for leg room, but enough.
You'll have more than enough Power though :yup:

For a little while :lildevil:

coolcaddy1
10-22-08, 06:22 PM
I'm 6'4" and I was ok with room. Not much in the back but enough to put a kid behind you or a small adult. I would like to drive one with out the moon roof to see if it adds a lot of space. Kinda rare from what i hear in 04 and 05 and then were standard in the 06+

MSOsr
10-22-08, 06:23 PM
I'm 6'3" and there is room for most people behind me. I admit that my head sometimes grazes the liner by the moonroof, however.

Mike

perfect
10-22-08, 06:27 PM
I'm 6'1" and I can sit comfortably without my hairs touching the roof, nor incapacitating my back-seat passengers.

artimus
10-22-08, 06:29 PM
I am 6'4 and I fit just fine in my 04 V, although it is important to note that I do NOT have a sunroof. The legroom behind me is enough for my 15 year old brother to still fit and he is 5'11

CTS-Voodoo
10-22-08, 06:52 PM
Im 6'7'' and to fit you have to do a little bit of gangster leaning, its not bad, but yeah, Im debating cutting the seat bracket down a smidge.

Max-Q
10-22-08, 06:57 PM
I'm 6'5" 255 with a 36 inch inseam and I fit in the car fine. My son rides in the backseat behind the driver and he's never had a problem and he's nearly 5'0" tall.

We've gone out with another couple and both the women were able to fit in the backseat comfortably. My wife who is 5'6" 125 lbs sat behind me and the other gal who is... well let's put it nicely, a little larger :yup: sat on the other side. Both were comfortable and had plenty of room.

need4speeed
10-22-08, 08:15 PM
Thanks for all the input, i am new here but i have been reading for a few weeks now. Sounds like i will have about as much room as i have now lol, just alot more power. also i asked this question earlier and it got locked, is there anything that would make u choose a 04-05 vs 06-07 besides price and mileage. is there any stand out difference or options???

heavymetals
10-22-08, 08:41 PM
The reason that thread got locked is you can find a lot of information by using search instead of creating a new thread about an old subject.

If you want to compare room, just go sit in a CTS of the same year.

There is no interior room differance between the CTS and V.

CTSV_Rob
10-22-08, 10:04 PM
Im 6'7'' and to fit you have to do a little bit of gangster leaning, its not bad, but yeah, Im debating cutting the seat bracket down a smidge.
I'm 6'1" but have a tall torso. I have the seat all they way down and leaned back slightly to miss the head liner. it's a bit of a pain when I take it to the track because of the additional height of the helmet.

If you try to modify the seat bracket please post the results. I was thinking of doing the same thing myself.

coolcaddy1
10-22-08, 11:49 PM
sort of off topic but has any one had touble fiting a set or two of golf clubs in the trunk of the v. Im buying one regardless but would be good to know.

814V
10-23-08, 12:20 AM
enough for me and 4 of my lady friends :rolleyes: