: Employee pricing now available for Dodge Viper, extends deal to Wal-Mart and Cerberus

Blackout
10-22-08, 02:26 PM
http://jalopnik.com/5067009/chrysler-offers-employee-pricing-on-dodge-viper-extends-deal-to-wal+mart-cerberus-employees

Sandy
10-23-08, 01:28 PM
I wanna meet the Wal-Mart enployee who can afford a new Viper !!
There's a lottery winner there or very large estate left to them, otherwise something is very fishy!!

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
10-23-08, 04:20 PM

Haha. Actually, I get a lot of discounts working there. I get 20% off both Verizon and T-Mobile. I get discounts on hotels, car rentals, movies, theme parks, tickets to sporting event, tickets to museums in cities around the US, health clubs, hearing, vision and even to some universities. Its funny because there is a whole section on the discounts page that just list attractions in Branson that I can get a discount on. Wal-Mart really is white trash. :)

hueterm
10-23-08, 06:49 PM

I see them everyday...

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-23-08, 07:03 PM
Sam Walton and his close family?

hueterm
10-23-08, 07:13 PM
No, but corporate office is quite a bit different than the stores......

(Oh...and BTW...:shhh:....Sam Walton is dead....) :stirpot:

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
10-24-08, 01:10 AM
(Oh...and BTW...:shhh:....Sam Walton is dead....) :stirpot:

But he still lives on in all our hearts. :)

"Through these doors walk ordinary people on their way to do extraordinary things." That is the sign right above the door that leads from the back room/office area to the rest of the store.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-24-08, 09:18 AM
"Through these doors walk ordinary people on their way to do extraordinary things."

That's funny, I have the same sign over my bathroom door.

Rolex
10-24-08, 02:38 PM
I see them everyday...

+1

I put them to sleep every day.