: Low Mile, Maggied V on eBay

rand49er
10-22-08, 07:03 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac-CTS-CTS-V-2006-Cadillac-CTS-V-Supercharged-Custom-Low-Miles-AZ_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a570Q7c39Q3a1Q7 c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0 Q2em14QQhashZitem250310141172QQitemZ250310141172

ROG
10-22-08, 08:03 AM
Makes me wish I had waited to buy mine!!! :ill:

Twitch
10-22-08, 08:34 AM
Isn't this the guy they were making fun of last month? With the "wheel hop chip"?

rand49er
10-22-08, 09:14 AM
Isn't this the guy they were making fun of last month? With the "wheel hop chip"?Could be. If it's the one I'm thinking of, he reworded his ad, but that "wheel hop chip" is too funny. Maybe he meant kit.

VERY low miles, though. Kinda wish I were in the market, but I'm just not sure about the color of those seats combined with all the black inside; I'd prefer something else. If it was all that light color inside, WOW!

RodSmith32
10-22-08, 10:00 AM
It was listed for $42k recently :eek:

nmaier2201
10-22-08, 10:08 AM
i find it funny that someone would do all that work, make a sweet ride with great power and then dump it with 3k on it.....I'm sure the wheel hop chip might not be the only funny thing with this car.

CadiBlk
10-22-08, 10:08 AM
Isn't this the guy they were making fun of last month? With the "wheel hop chip"?

Didn't we also discuss how a maggie+cam+heads+headers+hopes and dreams would equal more than 481hp? :thehand:

Twitch
10-22-08, 11:50 AM
Could be. If it's the one I'm thinking of, he reworded his ad, but that "wheel hop chip" is too funny. Maybe he meant kit.

VERY low miles, though. Kinda wish I were in the market, but I'm just not sure about the color of those seats combined with all the black inside; I'd prefer something else. If it was all that light color inside, WOW!
Yup, unforyunately on our cars, they made it look like a DIY half-assed job.

Didn't we also discuss how a maggie+cam+heads+headers+hopes and dreams would equal more than 481hp? :thehand:
Dunno. With everything I'm dealing with right now, I can believe 481rwhp. I think a blower cam has to be mild. And on a bad day with a "safe" tune, you won't get much out of a Maggie. Heat soak is a bitch.

Knuguy
10-22-08, 12:09 PM
Yeah, this guy relisted the car and his HP numbers were also talked about in that thread. There was another V with a maggie on ebay a few weeks ago. It was Silver and had the Vogue 20's on it. I grabbed up V10boost's 05 V 2 weeks ago and I am still smiling, the car is just sick..

Yes the light seats are fugly with the black dash. What was GM thinking with that color combo. You'll see a LOT of those on ebay and they sell for quite less. A Silver 05 has been on ebay for months with that light interior

qqik4u
10-22-08, 12:11 PM
Yeah, this guy relisted the car and his HP numbers were also talked about in that thread. There was another V with a maggie on ebay a few weeks ago. It was Silver and had the Vogue 20's on it. I grabbed up V10boost's 05 V 2 weeks ago and I am still smiling, the car is just sick..

Are you in the No. Va area? We never met up with V10Boost - I wanted to see his gauge pod setup.

Sorry guys for sidetracking the thread.

Mick
703-798-5462 cell

MauiV
10-22-08, 12:13 PM
Heat soak is a bitch.

And dat is da troof!!!!!!!!!!

Knuguy
10-22-08, 12:37 PM
Are you in the No. Va area? We never met up with V10Boost - I wanted to see his gauge pod setup.

Sorry guys for sidetracking the thread.

Mick
703-798-5462 cell

No, I am in Cleveland OH, drove down and trailered it back. I'll take some photos of the pod itself this weekend.

Twitch
10-22-08, 12:53 PM
And dat is da troof!!!!!!!!!!

I think it was Trukk that said N/A over Maggie for track use. It made sense when he said it. But after Monday, I can really appreciate his point of view. There's no way to sustain those peak numbers.
Think imma start looking into meth kits, and see how they work.

Tony

qqik4u
10-22-08, 12:58 PM
I think it was Trukk that said N/A over Maggie for track use. It made sense when he said it. But after Monday, I can really appreciate his point of view. There's no way to sustain those peak numbers.
Think imma start looking into meth kits, and see how they work.

Tony

Tony: I would be interested in the meth kits also - I want to get the cowl hood that does not have the window washer holes so I need to use the window reservoir for something else like "meth". Keep me posted please.

Mick

Twitch
10-22-08, 01:46 PM
Tony: I would be interested in the meth kits also - I want to get the cowl hood that does not have the window washer holes so I need to use the window reservoir for something else like "meth". Keep me posted please.

Mick

I'll post up if I do anything. Don't hold your breath though. This wouldn't be till spring, at the earliest.

lollygagger8
10-22-08, 02:05 PM
LS6/LS2's are Sooo ugly w/o FRC's.....cover that $hit up!

rand49er
10-22-08, 02:18 PM
LS6/LS2's are Sooo ugly w/o FRC's.....cover that up!Yup ... absolutely. :yup:

I think onebadcad has meth inj, and I'm pretty sure stkshrtskshr has it ... probably others, too. Some (most?) convert the windshield fluid reservoir for it. Cools the incoming charge way down to help prevent detonation. Its intent might be to allow more timing for more hp, though I'm not totally certain.

MauiV
10-22-08, 02:40 PM
Someone has a badass meth setup in the spare wheel well.

CtsVrod
10-22-08, 03:20 PM

I think thats V10Boost

Twitch
10-22-08, 04:03 PM
Cools the incoming charge way down to help prevent detonation. Its intent might be to allow more timing for more hp, though I'm not totally certain.
I think your right. But I don't know anything about it either. Don't care about more power. I'd just like to keep some of the power I have now. Maybe I can run it on a switch.

I was thinking about that. But I like to take my spare on long trips. It would suck to have it sitting in the trunk.

CadzillaTN
10-22-08, 09:09 PM
nice car ton of mods, but im wondering if they found it washed up on the beach in corpus christi about a month ago ?...??

seller is one of those 'ebay auto companies'.. has a few hiccups on feedback including accusation of a lemon car...Could be a laundered title. Someone with the cash to buy a car for 55K, add what, 20K in mods?, and then dump it with low miles like that, is more intelligent than that and would definitely not post that it had a "wheel hop chip".

someone mentioned it was listed not too long ago for much more..they could have got the car for nothing and bolted on all the mods= profit.

2 weeks after the sale........ "Yo a**hole, I shifted into third and the car broke in half! wtf?..........hello?........hello?.........."

Knuguy
10-23-08, 01:22 AM
I think thats V10Boost

Yes and it works really well :canttalk: though I have thought about relocating it and moving the subs to the spare tire well. No plans yet, I'll hold off till spring and just enjoy it as is

thebigjimsho
10-23-08, 01:48 AM
Tan interior FTMFW!!! I don't mind at all the black dash with tan seats. The tan makes the car so bright in the sunlight. Add black floor mats that well match the rest of the black and you have a car that's easy to keep clean...

MauiV
10-23-08, 07:50 AM
Tan interior FTMFW!!! I don't mind at all the black dash with tan seats. The tan makes the car so bright in the sunlight. Add black floor mats that well match the rest of the black and you have a car that's easy to keep clean...

And dat is da troof!!!!!!!!!!!!

CTSV_510
10-23-08, 09:48 AM

And dat is da troof!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yeah: