: any V owners around chicago around here

Redxped1
10-21-08, 11:54 PM
any one else got a V around chicago im out in bloomingdale 06 STS-V

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
10-22-08, 12:15 PM
JimmyH has one, but I don't know how often he checks this section of the forums. He lives up in the Northern Burbs (I think).

Come to the Midwest meet this year. A thread for it should start sometime in February once Nick decides where it is gonna be held at.

gnxs
10-23-08, 03:28 PM
Yep. I'm out in Yorkville. Seen one or two others post from the Naperville area.

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
10-24-08, 12:00 AM
Yep. I'm out in Yorkville. Seen one or two others post from the Naperville area.

Where in Yorkville? I have some friends that live right near the new Target off of Rt.34.

gnxs
10-28-08, 02:50 PM
Where in Yorkville? I have some friends that live right near the new Target off of Rt.34.
I'm in the same area....Whispering Meadows Subdivision.

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
10-28-08, 11:16 PM
If you see a gigantic '85 Fleetwood Brougham running around there with a hole in the left side of the rear bumper thats my friend. Race him if you can because it pisses him off that his car is so slow. :)

gnxs
10-29-08, 11:31 AM
If you see a gigantic '85 Fleetwood Brougham running around there with a hole in the left side of the rear bumper thats my friend. Race him if you can because it pisses him off that his car is so slow. :)
I'll see what I can do...LOL.

BTW, I know you posted about going drag racing in the past, so I'll throw this out there. I'll be up at Byron on Saturday. I'll definitely be racing my Cobra, but I'm trying to get a friend to drive up the STS-V also. Kinda curious what the "V" can do bone stock. We'll be running in the "Speed Inc." Lanes. If you happen to make it out, look for a black Cobra or black STS-V and say hello.

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
10-30-08, 12:33 PM
Gotta work Saturday. Retail sucks during the holidays, even though we are still a month away there is lots of stuff that needs to be done to get ready for Black Friday.