: Englishtown this weekend; who's coming?!?!?!

Holmes815
10-19-08, 02:23 AM
So I'm headed to the track this weekend with a few friends of mine (one has a Supra; it is a Supra meet day) and I think it might be a Corvette and or Mustang meet as well; always nice to show up with wild card!!! Any takers?????:bouncy:

James

Twitch
10-19-08, 07:36 AM
A lil tempting, but I'm heading out to a different kind of track day.

NormV
10-19-08, 09:37 AM
If you diff is still in tact, come on down to south VA, Summit Point on Monday for some real driving. :)

Norm

hXc95SLS
10-19-08, 11:26 PM
What day??? and what time cause Ill prob be down for Etown

Black Sunshine
10-20-08, 04:50 AM
Daum. Just saw this thread.

I'm on the home bound stretch of a 4,000 mile business road trip heading from my last meeting in Boston back to GA.

I spent the day at Etown Saturday with my Impala SS brothers for their East Coast Impala Racing Series finale. Great day at the track but I didn't run the V (saving it for Summit Point).

A good group of V's showed up Sunday afternoon in Winchester for early tech inspection. GM's tractor/trailer showed up with an 09 for some fun rides at the track. Andy Pilgrim is supposed to be at the track all day for ride alongs. We all rode out for dinner turnin' heads all the way.

Monday @ S.P. is gonna be GREAT!

jnrandall
10-20-08, 10:35 AM
So I'm headed to the track this weekend with a few friends of mine (one has a Supra; it is a Supra meet day) and I think it might be a Corvette and or Mustang meet as well; always nice to show up with wild card!!! Any takers?????:bouncy:

James

Hey James,

I may be rolling there with the Vette guys I hang with. It also depends on whether or not I need to go to TTPerformance on Saturday for a tune. I am scheduled for a cam install this week. They're trying to complete the install and re-tune by this Friday. I am so pysched! If I make it on Sat., I'll call your cell.

Take care

hXc95SLS
10-20-08, 01:03 PM
Sounds like a plan what time you guys gonna get there?

Holmes815
10-21-08, 06:34 AM
Hey James,

I may be rolling there with the Vette guys I hang with. It also depends on whether or not I need to go to TTPerformance on Saturday for a tune. I am scheduled for a cam install this week. They're trying to complete the install and re-tune by this Friday. I am so pysched! If I make it on Sat., I'll call your cell.

Take care

Very cool; well I hope you get the cam and tune, but it would be cool to see you down there too!!!

Sounds like a plan what time you guys gonna get there?

I think we're gonna try to get there when the first session opens at 10, probably leaving North Jersey around 8:45ish; should be a nice day as long as we have good weather!!

James

hXc95SLS
10-21-08, 02:14 PM
Sweet deal