: I bought my caddy back and now im back with a few problems...

ocjmakaveli
10-18-08, 09:00 PM
Well i sold my caddy about 4 months ago and I bought it back this past week I just missed it too much........

it has a problem now though the gauge is really inaccurate it says full when it really half or so then it goes to half and back to full its acting up what should i look at?

for a year now though its had a problem that when it gets to 1/4 its actually almost empty so its been inaccurate for a while but now its saying its full when its not.....its a 94 fleetwood

EMB1230
10-18-08, 10:58 PM
You're fuel pump's sending unit is crapping out. AFAIK, you have to drop the gas tank.

pompste
10-28-08, 07:04 PM
Well i sold my caddy about 4 months ago and I bought it back this past week I just missed it too much........

it has a problem now though the gauge is really inaccurate it says full when it really half or so then it goes to half and back to full its acting up what should i look at?

for a year now though its had a problem that when it gets to 1/4 its actually almost empty so its been inaccurate for a while but now its saying its full when its not.....its a 94 fleetwood

What model Caddy do you have? Honestly,this is the first time i`ve heard of anyone selling a Caddy and buying it back.It must really be special to you!