: Las Vegas Barrett Jackson

LV_V
10-16-08, 08:34 PM
Anyone going to the Barrett Jackson show in Vegas this week? I'm going Saturday and may have a few extra tickets...

rand49er
10-16-08, 08:50 PM
I'm going west, but only 300 miles, not 2,000 (i.e. Chicago, not Las Vegas).

Man, does that sound like fun. Kinda makes you wish you were rich with a 20-car heated garage, you know?

CtsVrod
10-16-08, 08:54 PM
I'm going west, but only 300 miles, not 2,000 (i.e. Chicago, not Las Vegas).

Man, does that sound like fun. Kinda makes you wish you were rich with a 20-car heated garage, you know?

Kinda?? DEF! Im working on getting that 20 Car Heated Garage, So Far I've got 1, and it doesnt even have a car in it! Soon Enough :yup:

Whenever I watch the Auctions I wonder how I would stop myself from leaving there without 10+ Cars - especially if I had the funds to cover it!

MauiV
10-16-08, 08:59 PM
Guy I work with has the goal of getting one of his cars into the BJ Scottsdale event. He rebuilds classic Chevys and has redone some beautiful Chevelles, El Caminos and currently has a beautiful 67 Impala SS vert. He has a 6 car garage to do most of the work in and what he cant do he has all the hook ups to make it happen. We have talked about going out one year just to watch if he doesnt have one to take in the near future.

LV_V
10-16-08, 10:13 PM
Ford is hosting a drift exhibition every hour on the hour all day Saturday. Should be pretty badass.

I'll make sure to take pics for all of you who cannot make it :thepan:

bigREDfreshness
10-16-08, 10:33 PM
I was wanting to, but don't have tickets.
When are you going to be up there on Sat?

whisler151
10-16-08, 11:08 PM
Hmmm...so a reverse route...Dallas to Las Vegas? Sorry but I'm gonna have to pass. :thehand:

LV_V
10-17-08, 01:54 AM
I was wanting to, but don't have tickets.
When are you going to be up there on Sat?
Friday night is going to be a late night, so I may not get around until after 12 or so on Saturday.

If you wanna meet up tomorrow and grab a few tickets just PM me.

vegasVowner
10-18-08, 01:56 AM
Where is the drifting at? Behind Imperial Palace like where the Dodge people do theirs? You got any tickets left for saturday?

Albertan
10-18-08, 04:07 AM
I'm on the way to Vegas but won't be there til Sunday afternoon. Anything still going on then?

702CTSV
10-20-08, 04:48 AM
The other Valet at my job went down there. And one of my customers was one of the drivers that was driving cars onto the auction stage.

LV_V
10-20-08, 05:13 PM
I gave a couple tickets away but didn't even make it down there myself!! Friday night was a riot though...