: Hydrogen Assist Unit

Sprint97
10-16-08, 04:52 PM
Has anyone installed a hydrogen assist unit on their Escalade? I have an 03 and plan to install one. If anone has a unit installed, please show gasoline milage increase and any notice in performance.

Rolex
10-16-08, 10:16 PM
This should be good. :hide: I'm glad you're the first to do it. Tag for results.

Lu Scola
10-16-08, 10:49 PM
Please elaborate on this hydrogen assist unit your talking about. What is it, and what does it do.

ewill3rd
10-17-08, 09:10 AM
It is a device that supposedly separates the hydrogen and oxygen in water to be used in combustion.
In reality it separates money from your wallet and turns on your check engine light.

Sprint97
10-17-08, 11:16 AM
There are several units available. I have a friend in Jefferson City, MO that has had one installed on a Chev Astro van & milage went from 12.4 to 22.5 mpg. They have also installed one on a Dodge Diesel truck. The unit he has installed on the Astro , you can see at; mohydroeng.com . He has since located another unit is eletronicly friendly with late model vehicles. The units are designed for up through 6.0 engines & one for larger ones.

His installer is a factory trained electronic technician & tunes the vehicle. He has contacted the manufacturer & ordered the later unit. Since I live in Daytona Beach, FL and he in Missouri, I will install the unit the next trip I make to that area.

hcvone
10-17-08, 12:55 PM
Never seen personally any gain higher than 25%, here is some good info and companies that offer it

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Fuel_Efficiency_Hydrogen_Injection#Opini ons