: Meet up for Northern Virginia Drive to Summit Point V-DayII

dukie1993
10-15-08, 03:05 PM
Everyone who is heading up to Summit Point on Monday (the day of the event) from Northern VA & Maryland is invited to meet up so we can caravan together.

We are planning to meet at 6am at the Chick-fil-a on Rt. 7 in Sterling. I believe the address is 46920 Community Plaza, Sterling, VA 20164. It's the same Chick-fil-a that has a car meet on Fridays.

Everyone who is there by 6:15 can leave together. If you show up later, just drive a little faster and you'll probably catch up to us :)

I had told some people that we'd meet at 7am, but I've been informed that that will be too late to make the track class, so 6am is the new time.

See you in Sterling (and later at Summit Point).

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
10-15-08, 03:50 PM
Need to be at the track at 7:00 AM for tech inspections and drivers meeting/classroom

dukie1993
10-15-08, 04:08 PM
Hmmmm, that's pretty early. It's 46.7 mi from Chick-fil-a to Summit Point as the Google Maps flies. I think 6:15 is going to be too late.

Maybe we need a drivers meet time and a non-drivers meet time :)

qqik4u
10-15-08, 05:56 PM
I have my tech inspection done so - getting to the track takes me about 45 minutes - so if all have the tech inspection done already then 6:15 is good. If not then 6 AM is leave time from sterling place.

Luke - The tech inspection is at 7 - 7:30. So if people have not done the tech inspection in VA then let's meet at 6 AM and then leave, but if all have it done already then 6:15 is GOOD.

All respond as I will be at the Sterling location at 6AM Sharp.

So far I heard that we have 4 - 5 folks meeting there. Let's coordinate. I know it's early, but it's for fun.

Mick

10-15-08, 07:47 PM
I may stop by the chick-fil-a..though I will need tech inspection. Coming from McLean, though, stopping at Sterling will add a lot of time to my trip. I may just hit 267 from the beltway and burn toll money.......

qqik4u
10-19-08, 11:06 PM
See ALL in the morning at 6 AM sharp:-) Happy dreaming.