: Cadillac.com website update

chris1268
10-15-08, 10:34 AM
Just an FYI - Caddilac.com upated the 2009 CTS-V Page. Nothing really new but you can now look at the car in all the color choices, interior as well as exterior.

CIWS
10-15-08, 10:35 AM
Great thanks :thumbsup:

jashearer
10-16-08, 08:19 AM
Nothing new!!!!

There now officially my new neon sign for my bar on the page... that red/white/blue neon ring is totally sweet...

Like the new feel of the V page too, very interactive with sweet videos and music going the whole time.

Jay

demorgan59
10-16-08, 10:37 AM
Looking at the interior 360 view, it appears that ebony with cashmere inserts will be available with the Recaros, the light titanium leather has light colored carpet instead of ebony and it looks like the rear seat will fold down as there are small pulls toward the outside edges of the seat.

I'm still wondering if there will be a wood trim option as one of the tester cars showed a dark colored wood (real or fake?).

Any info Tony?

luxilon
10-16-08, 01:29 PM
Does anybody recognize the music? I think it's quite good and am interested where it's coming from.

BigFred
10-17-08, 12:46 AM
I don't know what the music is, but based on other car sites, I think it is custom. There's been some pretty good ones too. The new Volvo suv's site has a catchy cheery tune. :shhh:

BigFred
10-17-08, 12:54 AM
Whoa! I know the website colors are always a bit off, but that white looks very nice, and that cashmere insert looks very custom.