: Two More 2009 CTS-Vs Available for Reservation

Cadillac Tony
10-15-08, 10:32 AM
It looks like Cadillac's Recaro seat supplier is going to have a hard time meeting demand- there's already a constraint on them Nationwide, meaning that we can't place any NEW orders for a car with Recaro seats. This will not affect those folks that already have cars at 3000 status (or higher)- only new orders.

The reason I mention it is that several Dealers have held off on ordering until the seats come off constraint, but in the meantime their allocation falls to someone else, so we snatched up two spots. If you're not planning on tracking your car, and therefore would be happy with the very good standard Leather seat with Suede inserts, I now have two on order like that.

Car #1
2009 CTS-V
-Crystal Red Tintcoat
-Ebony Leather
-Automatic Transmission
-Ultraview Sunroof
-Navigation w/HDD and Bluetooth

Car #2
2009 CTS-V
-Radiant Silver
-Titanium Leather
-Automatic Transmission
-Ultraview Sunroof
-Navigation w/HDD and Bluetooth
-19" Polished Wheels

Either of these cars can be reserved by contacting me and placing a refundable $1,000 deposit. As always, feel free to call if you have any questions, or would like to stake your claim to one of these cars and be the first in town to get one!

Cadillac Tony
10-31-08, 09:27 AM
These two cars are still up for grabs. It appears that the Crystal Red's production date was moved up during the Recaro seat shortage, and it is now scheduled to be built the week of 11/10, so that one should be here middle/late November. For people picking up here in Florida, the deposit is a refundable $1,000, and those having the car delivered would need a deposit that covers return shipping (just in case).

If you missed out getting an early order, now's your chance to get one this year!

tedcmiller
10-31-08, 10:26 AM
Maybe removing the Recaro seats from the proposed order for my car was a good thing to do.

Cadillac Tony
11-10-08, 03:33 PM
I currently have three CTS-Vs at 3400 (Broadcast) status, which means they'll be built this week. The aforementioned two, as well as a Thunder Gray Chromaflair with every option except Recaros and suede wheel/shifter, which means MSRP should be $63,840. The completed cars at the factory are going through rigorous quality checks before being released by engineering (thanks, Dualcams!), so they will probably be arriving early December.

My contact information is below if there's anything I can do for you. Don't go crazy trying to deal with a local Dealer if they don't know anything or give try to give you the runaround- give me a ring and I'll make it easy for you. :)

Cadillac Tony
11-17-08, 06:58 PM
The Crystal Red one has been reserved. The other two are still up for grabs, so contact me today if you'd like to get one of the other two.