: Check out this deal!

My_favorite_Brougham
10-14-08, 10:54 PM
Talked to the guy over the phone. I'm picking them up tomorrow, and apparently they're in mint condition with the caps too! :D

He would come down on the price, but I can't complain for $75 :D

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/878477913.html

Now comes the question: What do I do with them? :cloud9:

~Greg

1990CaddyBrougham
10-14-08, 11:56 PM
Those look like aluminum??

My_favorite_Brougham
10-15-08, 01:14 AM
Hmm.. ya know, maybe they're not chrome. Umm.. I still think they'd be nice though. Is that a good deal though?

Dang it.

pompste
10-15-08, 07:52 PM
They look damn good to me! Are they $75 for all 4 rims or $75 each?

My_favorite_Brougham
10-15-08, 09:54 PM
75 bucks for the whole lot! :D

1990CaddyBrougham
10-15-08, 11:45 PM
I really dont know what the alloys are worth.

We all know what the Chromies are worth.

$75 doesnt seem bad for a set of 4. Heck a junkyard would charge you more then that for one. But no one with chromes will say ohhhh, i want to get those. Vs all the people with those alloys, and want to get the chrome.

I guess if they are really nice, maby early take offs, and are in mint shape, or maby someone with a older brougham wants them to swap out the steelies. I personally think these dont look right on the older ones, though i have seen them before.

But we have the same ways of looking at them. I think you can buy them and filp, but the profit may not be worth the time invested.

My_favorite_Brougham
10-16-08, 01:55 AM
Yeah, they're basically mint. The caps look like they came out of OEM boxes, and the alloys themselves have no rash or anything. Really cool.

And if I make a $100 or so from flipping, it's not like I would have better spend the time. I'm a full-time student, and wait for the occasional deal. You Anthony, however, seem to make a living out it! Good job. :thumbsup:

Who knows, maybe I'll just keep 'em around just to have. (maybe I could have them chromed? :confused:)