: New Owner in NM, Waxed 1st Time. Was Going to Post Pics and Mother Nature...

supernova_inc
10-14-08, 11:10 AM
I have had my V now for a little over two weeks. The dealer did its initial clean up and since then I have just done quick washes. Well this weekend I took the afternoon since it seemed so nice out and got more into it. I clayed some areas, gave it a good wax, and got into all the jambs, nooks, and crannies that have not been adressed in quite a while. I was going to take pictures at sunset since that is one of the nicest things Albuquerque has to offer for pics but everything clouded up, got windy, and started raining. I guess I should have expected it though, since I just washed it.

I wanted to give a quick thanks to the forum for all the great information on here along with the FAQ. It has been a huge help. I installed the CAGS elim over the weekend and I am thinking of the UUC Short Shifter in the near future to get a bit crisper shifting. I am hoping to stop with that for now as the power still blows me away. I am coming from a 03 CL Type S with a 6mt which felt brisk but the V is just so much more fun getting up to highway speeds from the onramps. Anyways I hope to have some photos up next weekend.

Also, Any other V owners in the ABQ area post on here?

rand49er
10-14-08, 11:27 AM
?Que pasa?

:welcome: Yeah, get those pics up here, pronto!

lollygagger8
10-14-08, 01:13 PM
:welcome:

I installed the CAGS elim over the weekend and I am thinking of the UUC Short Shifter in the near future to get a bit crisper shifting. I am hoping to stop with that for now as the power still blows me away.

^^famous last words^^ :lol:
You'll get used to the power, and get the bug and join us in mod hell where you will truely become a member :lildevil:

stuckey
10-14-08, 02:08 PM
:welcome:

^^famous last words^^ :lol:
You'll get used to the power, and get the bug and join us in mod hell where you will truely become a member :lildevil:

:welcome: you're on :cloud9: now but get some spirited driving in for a little while and you'll just want more. :stirpot: It's an addiction...