: First Kill With Wheelhoop Kit

mgscustomtune
10-13-08, 01:46 PM
Ok got my first kill this morning with the wheel hoop kit on. Wife and l were picking up Coffee this A4 pulls up at lights she looks at me and he is going to go you. The road goes from two lanes about 1/3 mile down the road to one and of corse he goes to the right thinking he will blow by my car. Light goes green off we go not even close he gets on to it in first l am pulling him into second gear l laying runbber look over l am two cars ahead l was into third he was way back. The next time we stop its a Stop Sign at the one lane point l wait till he pulls up behind me then he revs his engine. Then l start a burn out smoking him out right out lol. Wife laughs her ass off his windows are down wheel hoop kit worked good no imbaracing hoop l am a happy camper. Next Mod Header she gave me the go ahead after the kill.

stuckey
10-13-08, 01:49 PM
Ok got my first kill this morning with the wheel hoop kit on. Wife and l were picking up Coffee this A4 pulls up at lights she looks at me and he is going to go you. The road goes from two lanes about 1/3 mile down the road to one and of corse he goes to the right thinking he will blow by my car. Light goes green off we go not even close he gets on to it in first l am pulling him into second gear l laying runbber look over l am two cars ahead l was into third he was way back. The next time we stop its a Stop Sign at the one lane point l wait till he pulls up behind me then he revs his engine. Then l start a burn out smoking him out right out lol. Wife laughs her ass off his windows are down wheel hoop kit worked good no imbaracing hoop l am a happy camper. Next Mod Header she gave me the go ahead after the kill.

That sounds like a good way to get the WIFE on board for mods :thumbsup:

Congrats on the kill as well. Which kit do you have? KARS???

whisler151
10-13-08, 05:52 PM

Nice...congrats on the future header purchase.