: Going for a drive tomorrow (10/11) ME,NH,VT?

streetside1
10-10-08, 03:08 PM
Last Saturday I hit the road at about 7am and headed north, through Bethel Maine, toward the White Mountains of New Hampshire. I had an amazing few hours carving corners and enjoying the brilliant colors of autumn. I also discovered my new favorite place to get brunch!

I am going back up there tomorrow morning. I will be leaving my house about 7 AM again and headed up RT-26 to Bethel. From there, I have no real destination or schedule. I intend to spend the morning driving, find a nice spot for lunch and we'll plan the afternoon from there.

If you want to join me, give me a call at 207-615-2302 to arrange a meeting spot.

The easiest places to meet up with me are, my house (right on RT-26 in Falmouth,ME) at 7:00 or at RiteAid in Bethel (Not a terribly glamorous starting point, but you can't miss it!) at about 8:30. If you don't want to get up that early, but are in the area later in the day, give me a call!

-Patrick

odla
10-10-08, 09:31 PM
sounds like a good time

whisler151
10-10-08, 10:25 PM
Last Saturday I hit the road at about 7am and headed north, through Bethel Maine, toward the White Mountains of New Hampshire. I had an amazing few hours carving corners and enjoying the brilliant colors of autumn. I also discovered my new favorite place to get brunch!

I am going back up there tomorrow morning. I will be leaving my house about 7 AM again and headed up RT-26 to Bethel. From there, I have no real destination or schedule. I intend to spend the morning driving, find a nice spot for lunch and we'll plan the afternoon from there.

If you want to join me, give me a call at 207-615-2302 to arrange a meeting spot.

The easiest places to meet up with me are, my house (right on RT-26 in Falmouth,ME) at 7:00 or at RiteAid in Bethel (Not a terribly glamorous starting point, but you can't miss it!) at about 8:30. If you don't want to get up that early, but are in the area later in the day, give me a call!

-Patrick

If you make it down to Texas let me know! I'll drive with you.

stuckey
10-11-08, 04:58 AM
stop through alabama on ur way to texas and ill join the parade!

thebigjimsho
10-13-08, 05:12 PM
Would've loved to join ya, but I was out of the area last weekend...