: Hello All

Annorax
06-17-04, 09:01 PM
Hey all, I just Googled and found this place and it looks great. My name is Matt and I'm currently a college student majoring in Computer Engineering. I own a maroon '94 Buick Lesabre and it runs great, except likes gas a bit too much. :)

I've always like Cadillacs, and my favorite would have to be an all black '99 Deville Concours.:coolgleam Especially with the moonroof, it's such a sweet car. I've long loved the Eldorados as well. Those 2, along with the sweet Seville, are my top 3 favorite Caddy's.

Anyway, I plan to stop in now and then, and I hope to meet some of you and get to know some members here. :coolgleam

elwesso
06-18-04, 12:06 AM
WElcome aboard, thanks for signing up :wave:

I know a certain someone that should be coming along shortly that likes 99 black devilles!!! :D :D

Thanks for stopping by... Time to get out of the buiey and into a caddy!!!!!! :)

CADDYBLACK99
06-18-04, 09:11 AM
Welcome Annorax!

Wes was right, I practically live here!
I own one of your dream cars! 1999 Deville Concours (minus the sunroof...drat :banghead: ) I could not find a black on black with a sunroof when I was shopping. My black beauty is loaded with all the other goodies including the "heated" massaging front seats (how cool is that)and 300hp. You are located fairly close will you be coming to the New England Summernationals?

Thanks for joining, you'll like it here.
:welcome:
Paul

Annorax
06-18-04, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the welcomes!

You're right Wes, I should get a Caddy. My Buick is getting old and has 110k miles, so we'll see what happens. I will be in my last year of college, so it probably won't be until after that when I get one.

Caddyblack99, that is a sweet car you have! A moonroof is cool to have but from what I know, they're not that common. That is definitely one of my dream cars. Do you have any pics of the car?

Oh, and what is the New England Summernationals?

CADDYBLACK99
06-18-04, 11:56 AM
Oh I might have one or two.........................(hundred!) ;)
I've just finished my 8th coat of :worship: Zaino! (I'm addicted! :bonkers: )
I will post some tonight.

Try this thread, if you need more info let me know. (NE Summernationals)
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13396

Paul

Raze
06-18-04, 04:04 PM
I have car #2 on ur hit list, a 98 black/black ETC w/all options cept the z-rate, Eldos are the pimpest IMO but then again you take a hit with the 2 door V8s on insurance but it's worth it. Welcome aboard!

elwesso
06-19-04, 12:37 AM
Dang paul i didnt know you have the massaging seats.. Those are UBER rare....!!!

majax
06-19-04, 03:53 AM
Howdy and welcome to the Forums,

Buicks aint bad i like the new LaCrosse hehe. Hey my '99 STS has massaging seats but I never knew they were rare! thats really sweet of course the car has every option for that year except the nav.

elwesso
06-19-04, 01:06 PM
99 and 00 were the only years for them..

How well do they work.....??

majax
06-19-04, 03:43 PM
The work pretty good especialy with the heated seat on! Its kinda like haveing someone using a rolling pin on your back and going up and down with it. I had someone ask me onetime on how do i get it to do my butt, lol.

:worship: you should get them.

CADDYBLACK99
06-19-04, 11:00 PM
I agree they work very nice especially with the heat. It's funny because I wasn't sure I had that option. I checked the manual to see how to use them. The switch is kind of tricky until you find the right spot. It feels kind of like a set of rolling pins going up and down. You adjust the pressure with the lumbar support bladders. Its nice on the ride home from golf or skiing or "just a Sunday ride". (10 min cycle).
Paul

elwesso
06-19-04, 11:50 PM
Man how cool is that... I dont know of any other car that has massaging seats...

Is it drivers and passengers side??

CADDYBLACK99
06-19-04, 11:55 PM
Yes!

Rolex
06-20-04, 12:10 AM
Welcome to the forums. This is probably the best Caddy site anywhere. I hope when you graduate college you can trade that buick on a fat a** caddy and ride in true style. :cool:

Fritzi
06-20-04, 08:40 PM
welcome! :)