: RPO Codes?

Stoopalini
10-08-08, 03:47 PM
Is there an RPO sticker somewhere on our cars ('05 CTS-V)? I looked in the glove box, trunk, and under the hood but couldn't find one.

If not, anyone know of a way to get the RPO codes based on the VIN?

Thanks,
Thomas.

trukk
10-08-08, 05:12 PM
Is there an RPO sticker somewhere on our cars ('05 CTS-V)? I looked in the glove box, trunk, and under the hood but couldn't find one.

If not, anyone know of a way to get the RPO codes based on the VIN?

Thanks,
Thomas.

The faq has a section about decoding your vin.

There really isn't much in the way of RPO's for this car, since there weren;t many options at all. I think the best bet would be the window sticker. There is a thread on those somehwere on here, where I posted an approximately 80gb picture of my window sticker.

-Chris

BacDoc
10-08-08, 05:44 PM
Shocks and sunroof.

Stoopalini
10-08-08, 07:45 PM
Thanks Guys, I'm trying to determine which suspension package is on the car. I know I can look at the p/n on the shock itself, but was wondering if the RPOs are listed anywhere to save a crawl underneath.

I'll just look at the shock to figure it out though .... as for the sunroof, I think I've got that one figured out ;)

Thomas.

CtsVrod
10-08-08, 07:53 PM
If you have a black checkered border above the pink one and around the Part #'s you FG2's if You just have the Pink Border you have FE4's... Easiest way to check - http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/answers/havefg2.html

trukk
10-08-08, 10:45 PM
FYI,

The FG2 shocks are RPA, not RPO (meaning they got installed as 'accessories' by the dealer, and not as an 'option' from the facotry)

-Chris

danjo11
04-02-13, 04:21 PM
RPO's are under the spare tire cover in the trunk.

josney
04-02-13, 04:28 PM

+1....or at least on the base CTS it is

P-Funk
04-02-13, 05:33 PM

Yep, in the no-spare-tire bucket.