: Thanks for being patient

ewill3rd
10-07-08, 06:26 PM
Some of you guys have your cars in here, I am sorry to say I am getting backed up a little bit.
I appreciate your patience over the next few days. As some of you may have seen in the lounge on Sunday my bike slid out from under me on a turn and I tore up my right knee. It is really slowing me down, and one of my helpers has been out with physical therapy on her knees, another called in sick with the bug that is going around so it was just me and they really have me jumping. I should be able to make some headway tomorrow.
As always I am flattered that some of you guys request me to do the work on your cars, I am getting to them as quickly as I can. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some more help and we can pick up speed.

Thanks.

LUVMY04V
10-07-08, 06:39 PM
and one of my helpers has been out on her knees, I should be able to make some headway tomorrow.
As always I am flattered I am getting to them as quickly as I can. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some more help and we can pick up speed.

Thanks.
:alchi::alchi::alchi::alchi::alchi::thepan: :thepan: :thepan:

nikon
10-07-08, 06:43 PM
"and one of my helpers has been out with physical therapy on her knees,"

:histeric:

ewill3rd
10-07-08, 09:00 PM
eaaaaaaaasy now... :lol:

qqik4u
10-07-08, 09:54 PM
Bill - take care of yourself first. My car is one of them in your capable hands. Who else is in for the VII day spec inspection.

I am meeting couple of folks the morning of VII at Sterling VA area - If anyone else wants to meet up around 6 AM we can go togather (PM me). Can't wait for this day - It should be fun once again.

Mick

rjoffe
10-07-08, 10:10 PM
Bill,

I'll be by sometimes next week, completely ate up my brakes at Summit this past weekend :)

Any day you want me to avoid :)

Ron

Jon
10-07-08, 10:21 PM
Hope you get better soon Bill :)

AlmostAV
10-07-08, 11:24 PM
damn, if only there were techs/advisors/etc. that cared that much in my area....

ewill3rd
10-08-08, 07:58 AM
I have 3 Vs in the shop right now plus a couple of XLRs and I am waiting on parts for James' car.
I think there is one more V that has a transmission issue but it is in heavy duty for tear down.
I know one more V is coming in today but if my helper comes in we should be able to catch up today.
Sadly I don't have much of a schedule, you guys all check with Alex or James to make sure that your appointment is on a day that I don't already have something big lined up. I don't really know what my schedule will be ahead of time.
They keep track of appointments in the computer and as long as someone entered your info we should be okay.

Mick, I am not sure who's coming, I haven't seen a lot of requests for the tech inspection yet. I filled one out for rjoffe but it looks like he'll be back in for some brakes ;)
If you guys can be patient with me I'll make sure these are checked over really well.
;)