: Who has experience with the non-Nav Radio?

bigTYME
10-06-08, 11:53 PM
Does anyone have any experience with the regular radio system on the STS? I have an '08 with the 6 disc, no nav. I don't know if I have been spoiled by GMs latest radio systems with the info button and the great display of the artist and song title, like in the new CTS, or my 07 Yukon. Does anyone know how to enable the track name to show continuously when I play an MP3 disc? I tried playing around with the buttons. I found in my Grand Cherokee that if you hold the info button for a few seconds it would then always display the title/artist rather than the track number. It would be great if there was a way to do that. Even the Info on XM blows. It only shows the first 6-8 letters of the song or artist. Kind of regretting not getting the nav, or does the nav even have that?

mbnv992
10-08-08, 01:59 PM
My 2007 has the no-nav radio, and I've been regretting not getting the nav. since day one. No navigation, no screen (color), or DVD, etc.
On the other hand, less to break I suppose. My radio does display the RADIO names/song name, but not on the CD. If anyone does know the answer to this question, I'd be interested as well.