: Southeastern V Owners (second attemp)

stuckey
10-06-08, 12:48 AM
Ok so I know I kinda bombed on the last one but work got CRAZY!!!! How many of you would be interested in October 25th. Either Atlanta, Montgomery, or Birmingham. Would be great to get a group up for a meet and cruise before winter hits and it gets freezing cold out. Well cold for the south anyways. I think the verdict was ATL last time. I'm clearing my book for that day. This time instead of all the confusion of asking what day is better for who I'll just set it at the 25th. The most votes for a particular location by Friday October 10th will be our spot. I hope this proves to have a better turn out than the last one. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys.

Last question. Would you guys be interested in including the vette guys in this or no?

dqw1
10-06-08, 09:08 AM
Wish I could make it but I'll be headed to Colorado Springs that day.

Black Sunshine
10-06-08, 10:26 AM
I may be in ATL that weekend but I think you might consider some local show or similar to hook this idea up with.

Here's another idea. My Impala SS friends and I get together every year the weekend before Thanksgiving in Moultrie, GA to attend a huge, annual swap meet / car corral for some shopping, bench racing and BBQ. It's a great swap meet because all the vendors stop here on their way to the last big show of the year down in Daytona (Turkey Rod Run). Takes at least a FULL day to walk the whole thing.
http://www.moultrieswapmeet.com/index.html

stuckey
10-06-08, 11:38 AM
That sounds like a winner but i would still love to see if there is any interest in a straight up meeting of the V's. I'll try to do both