: Bad week for the Caddy:(

THE EXECUTIVE
06-12-03, 11:01 AM
On mon my shorty spilt orange juice all over the place, I left some cologne in the door panel & it leaked out, last night I scraped the bottom of the bumper at a drive thru, and today makes 2 weeks I 've had the car.

elwesso
06-12-03, 11:06 AM
OUCH!!! Well, at least it will give you an excuse to get a full detailing!!!!

shaggygrosser
06-12-03, 11:52 AM
Harsh, man
I've had my CTS for 3 weeks, and I've been pretty strict about having no food/drink/smoke inside. So far it's paid off :D

At least the cologne makes the car smell nice

THE EXECUTIVE
06-12-03, 12:50 PM
Yeah the eating is a no no, but It's summertime and It gets pretty hot here in Ny. But that spill had me so angry ARRRGh!

03EscaladeAWD
06-12-03, 12:52 PM
No food or drinks allowed in our Caddy either. I remember one time we went to macdonals, JUST ONE TIME, we ate in the Cad, and for one week, its smelled like french fries mixed with leather, and believe me its not a good smell. Turns out there was a medium fries behind the second row seats, and thats when we agreed NO MORE

BUILDINGCTSAMG
06-12-03, 12:52 PM
Hey ive had my cts for a while now but i had a bad week also! I caught a nail that went all the way through the sidewall so im out $200 for a new 17inch tire and it doesnt get here till friday at the earliest!

THE EXECUTIVE
06-12-03, 01:06 PM
That's pretty funny 03escalade(while nasty at the same time) But the escalade is pretty big you could problem lose small children in it too.
Yeah that sucks Amg I haven't gotten new rims yet but I had tons of problems w/ the potholes out here in Ny w/ my last car. I definitely don't want to go thru that again.
The scuff I got is really unoticeable, but I know it's there.
I wanted to run and go get it fixed but I'm gettin a body kit soon and it comes w/ a front lip so my body shop guy can fix it when he puts it on. Now I have to wait:banghead:

shaggygrosser
06-12-03, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by 03EscaladeAWD
No food or drinks allowed in our Caddy either. I remember one time we went to macdonals, JUST ONE TIME, we ate in the Cad, and for one week, its smelled like french fries mixed with leather, and believe me its not a good smell. Turns out there was a medium fries behind the second row seats, and thats when we agreed NO MORE

About a week ago, I got back home from work and I had a craving for Taco Bell drive thru. My girlfriend was gone with my other car (Cavalier), and I didn't want to use my Caddy, so I just had to make a sandwich at home. That's discipline :cool:

THE EXECUTIVE
06-12-03, 01:35 PM
I read on the net 7 ways to save on gas and it said don't use drive thrus park the car and go in and get the food yourself.

shaggygrosser
06-12-03, 03:05 PM
good tip, I'll need to save on gas since I've been pumping premium into the new car. Makes me miss my old Grand Am a little.

THE EXECUTIVE
06-12-03, 03:25 PM
Thirty bucks on premium to fill it up & it get's gassed twice a week, sunday's & Fridays.

Elvis
06-12-03, 05:39 PM
Don't eat fast food and you won't get gas, either.

THE EXECUTIVE
06-13-03, 09:47 AM
Good one Elvis.

shaggygrosser
06-13-03, 09:52 AM
:farting:

03EscaladeAWD
06-13-03, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by shaggygrosser
About a week ago, I got back home from work and I had a craving for Taco Bell drive thru. My girlfriend was gone with my other car (Cavalier), and I didn't want to use my Caddy, so I just had to make a sandwich at home. That's discipline :cool: Eeek! You sacrificed a Taco Bell meal for the sake of the Cad! I wish I could do that but when I'm hungry for something I really particullarly like, I just have to have it, especially if its Taco Bell. I love the Mexican Pizza there, but its to fatty. Another of my favorites is the Subway Italian BMT. A little healthier, and it wont stick up the car as bad, since its mostly a salad inside a bun.

elwesso
06-13-03, 11:29 PM
OK.... Dont complain about putting premium in...... I get 14mpg city, and I enjoy ever minute of that gas guzzling experience...

Second, premium (at least where I live) in only about 10c more, so when I fill up with my 20 gallons (when i run it low), it is only $2 more than regular....... I know it adds up, but $2 more/ fill up is pretty insignificant considering your driving such a good car......

Third, I have heard friday is the worst day to fill up (demand for gas... travelers on the weekend)..... usually tues-thurs is the best day to fill.......