: See ya O.J. !!!

hueterm
10-04-08, 03:43 AM
Think the beginning of "Superman -- The Movie" w/Marlon Brando and General Zod...."Guilty...Guilty...Guilty..."

It's gonna get hot out in that desert on the chain gang :bouncy: :highfive: :thumbsup: :cool2:

c5 rv
10-04-08, 08:26 AM
He'll be out on bond for years during the appeals process.

Rolex
10-04-08, 09:03 AM
What did I miss? :hmm: I figured if they couldn't put him away for murder they wouldn't be able to touch him for a little kidnapping and armed robbery. :stirpot:

CIWS
10-04-08, 11:07 AM
12 counts, lots of pending time there even if only given a few years for each conviction.

CIWS
10-04-08, 11:08 AM
What did I miss? :hmm: I figured if they couldn't put him away for murder they wouldn't be able to touch him for a little kidnapping and armed robbery. :stirpot:

In this case he was caught at the scene of the crime and his cohorts rolled over on him.

Kev
10-04-08, 05:19 PM
Justice is only beginning to catch up with him.
Here's a link (http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iUNgbOr-2bnpFUX0MiII6je2CkRAD93JT1SG0)

orconn
10-04-08, 07:55 PM
As Mr. Lincoln said, "You can fool some of the people some of the time, you can fool most of the people most of the time ....... but you can't fool all the people all the time!" I hope the convictions stick and that's the last we here of OJ!

Destroyer
10-04-08, 10:17 PM
That son of a bitch needs to rot away in jail. He will soon learn what its like to be a woman. Wish his ex-wife and Goldman could see him now. Way to go OJ, you dumbass!.

AMGoff
10-06-08, 01:30 PM
The SOB finally got what he deserved... He probably figured that since he got away with murder, some robbery and kidnapping wouldn't even get noticed. With any luck, he'll make friends with a man named Bubba and find out what it really means to get "juiced."

Sandy
10-06-08, 02:20 PM
My take:
( I don't expect 'ya all to agree with me )

1. He should have gotten life for killing his Ex-Wife & Ron Goldman. There was no doubt in ANYONE'S mind that he & he alone was the ONLY person would seek both of those 2 people, dead. THAT there was an open & shut case. If it was me or you, we woulda been fried on the spot.

2. In the mall, attempting to get the trophies and plaques back, he went wrong, again, using excessive force.

But, I cannot blame him for wanting the trophies back. They were his. He earned them. His name & likeness was upon them. They were rightfully his.
He got the correct punishment (Jail) But for the wrong crime.

His ego NEEDS a 22 room mansion, to fit it in. He is a fabulous athlete, and also a killer, a thief, a liar, and a hot head.

The first jury had trouble seeing all that, as they were blinded by his celebrity status. The 2nd Jury (this week) ..... took care of that oversight. :thepan:

orconn
10-06-08, 06:43 PM
My take:
( I don't expect 'ya all to agree with me )

1. He should have gotten life for killing his Ex-Wife & Ron Goldman. There was no doubt in ANYONE'S mind that he & he alone was the ONLY person would seek both of those 2 people, dead. THAT there was an open & shut case. If it was me or you, we woulda been fried on the spot.

2. In the mall, attempting to get the trophies and plaques back, he went wrong, again, using excessive force.

But, I cannot blame him for wanting the trophies back. They were his. He earned them. His name & likeness was upon them. They were rightfully his.
He got the correct punishment (Jail) But for the wrong crime.

His ego NEEDS a 22 room mansion, to fit it in. He is a fabulous athlete, and also a killer, a thief, a liar, and a hot head.

The first jury had trouble seeing all that, as they were blinded by his celebrity status. The 2nd Jury (this week) ..... took care of that oversight. :thepan:

Actually, the second jury, the civil suit, did take care of finding him quilty of the death of Nicole and Ron Goldman and awarded the plaintiffs $33 million. The trophies and other memorabilia no longer belonged to OJ as they were subject to the award made ib the civil suit.

OJ's aquittal in the first murder trial was a travesty of justice which can be blamed on many factors not the least of which were mishandling by Judge Ito and amazingly incompetent blunders oon the part of the Prosecution.

TomDeville
10-07-08, 12:46 AM
Dear EsteemedCaddyFriends:

The civil standard of beyond the balance
of probabilities must be distinguished from
the beyond a reasonable doubt criminal law
threshold, which inadvertently served to exonerate
a killer in one Court; and, yet, find tortious liability
in another.

In any event; and, nonetheless, the personal stuff was
his; albeit, he had technically disentitled himself of it.
:alchi:

Bubba may be doing some juicing after all;
since; OJ had coming, this mighty fall.:cool2:

Kindest Regards,

TomDeville:cool2: :cool2:
:cool2:

Kev
10-07-08, 09:23 PM
Bubba may be doing some juicing after all;
since; OJ had coming, this mighty fall.:cool2:

Kindest Regards,

TomDeville:cool2: :cool2: