: Missed out on a good deal and now I'm sad.

My_favorite_Brougham
10-02-08, 10:50 PM
I normally check the Craigslist ads on a daily basis, but I didn't in the last few days and it cost me.

I really wanted it, I like the color and the clean engine bay. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/cto/859456551.html

That'd been a good price, and bet I could've gotten it down too. Oh well.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-02-08, 11:16 PM
Isn't the add still open? She's a beaut.

lacroyalty91brougham
10-03-08, 12:39 AM
yes that looked like a very clean car, sorry to hear that man

Fleet
10-03-08, 01:22 AM
A very reasonable price. I like the interior.

96Fleetwood
10-03-08, 09:18 AM
That is a good price for a d'Elegance.. but it appears to have the 5.0?

I will be selling my '91 w/ the 5.7 soon... same color ;)

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
10-03-08, 12:04 PM
That was a great deal, but others will come along. It seems like every few months there is an amazing car for an amazing price in my local Craigslist. About a week ago there was a '86 Fleetwood Brougham on there that was white with white leather pincushion seats (real white, not that cream white) and a red dashboard with white/red accents on the door panels and carpeting. It looked freakin amazing. Had 84,000 miles and was on for $6K, but I could have talked it down a bit.

Cadillacboy
10-03-08, 12:15 PM
Don't worry I'm sure you will find some soon ;)

My_favorite_Brougham
10-03-08, 12:49 PM
He emailed me and told me it was sold. I like to get cars at $3k or less. This generally leave room for flipping. :D
I guess there will be others. But that was a one-owner, nothing hidden like some of these 4th-owners try to do.

~Greg

MaineWater
10-03-08, 01:18 PM
I am sure another one will show up.
That was a great deal, but others will come along. It seems like every few months there is an amazing car for an amazing price in my local Craigslist. About a week ago there was a '86 Fleetwood Brougham on there that was white with white leather pincushion seats (real white, not that cream white) and a red dashboard with white/red accents on the door panels and carpeting. It looked freakin amazing. Had 84,000 miles and was on for $6K, but I could have talked it down a bit. Isnt the cream white the Cotillition white, cause I think my 84 was painted real white over a darker white which was probably the Cotilltion white, which I kinda like. The bright white makes the top look yellowish

My_favorite_Brougham
10-03-08, 10:06 PM
Hows your bumper MaineWater? :D

MaineWater
10-04-08, 09:29 PM
The bumper is great! Much better than the old one . I have cleaned it all up ,opened it up and put some rust protectant on the inside so hopefully that will protect it. I will put it on as soon as I repaint the car, maybe next spring. Right now it is hibernating in my basement along with the wire wheels I bought from 1990CaddyBrougham. Just need some center caps.

1990CaddyBrougham
10-05-08, 08:55 PM
Chris, My 90 is Cotillion white you are refering to. They had a Creamish colored yellow, but very noticable compared to the white. Your car may have been painted a different shade of white, from the original.