: "Intermittent windshield wiper" movie

hueterm
10-02-08, 08:44 PM
Forgot the name of it.....w/Greg Kinnear...

They are hyping the bejeezus out of this...I wonder if it's going to be any good?

creeker
10-02-08, 09:38 PM
Forgot the name of it.....w/Greg Kinnear...

They are hyping the bejeezus out of this...I wonder if it's going to be any good?

It will be a David and Goliath story,if you like to see the little guy triumph
against a big corporation,you should enjoy it.

Jesda
10-02-08, 11:14 PM
Sack of lies.

Kev
10-03-08, 01:05 AM
Sack of lies.Well, duh! :duh: It's a movie! From Hollywood. What else could it be? I hope no one here was expecting truth or accuracy .... :suspense:

ewill3rd
10-03-08, 08:18 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1054588/

"Flash of Genious"

I am sure it is hype, does this thing have any basis in reality?
I have come up with some really amazing ideas only to discover that someone else has already thought of it.
Shame that, I could have made millions!

Coma
10-03-08, 11:11 AM
Looks to be a fine movie. I love Greg Kinnear!

Playdrv4me
10-03-08, 12:14 PM
Flash of Genius

It will be a good movie, but if you know the real back story it will take some of the enjoyment out of it.

dkozloski
10-03-08, 01:33 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1054588/

"Flash of Genious"

I am sure it is hype, does this thing have any basis in reality?
I have come up with some really amazing ideas only to discover that someone else has already thought of it.
Shame that, I could have made millions!
I was reading about this story back when it was going through the courts. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Coma
10-03-08, 01:42 PM
I'll just take it from a fictional perspective and just try to enjoy the movie for what it is. It's out already?

Playdrv4me
10-03-08, 01:59 PM
Yes, it's out today.

Kev
10-03-08, 09:02 PM
It looks to be quite entertaining as many movies are. I love watching movies, I just don't use them for educational purposes. :rolleyes:

ewill3rd
10-04-08, 10:38 AM
Anybody ever see pirates of silicon valley? That was based on reality but I didn't buy some of it, maybe it was just direction or bad acting... didn't really seem to jive with what I remembered as it happened.
It could have been so much better.
I wish Hollywood would get it's crap together, I hate wasting these two hour blocks of my time on crappy movies :lol:

dkozloski
10-04-08, 11:09 AM
Anybody ever see pirates of silicon valley? That was based on reality but I didn't buy some of it, maybe it was just direction or bad acting... didn't really seem to jive with what I remembered as it happened.
It could have been so much better.
I wish Hollywood would get it's crap together, I hate wasting these two hour blocks of my time on crappy movies :lol:
The correct term is jibe not jive.

ewill3rd
10-04-08, 11:53 AM
My bad... thanks for the correction.

gdwriter
10-05-08, 12:50 AM
The correct term is jibe not jive.Oh stewardess! I speak jive:

P-xHPU6NulM

Jesda
10-05-08, 09:40 PM
First 2/3 of the movie was quite terrible, dull, and contrived. The last 1/3 in the court room was very good.