: are all canucks like this?

Dead Sled
06-17-04, 02:45 AM
:gun2: http://www.toobis.com/ :brutal:

what an asshat :rolleyes2

majax
06-17-04, 03:03 AM
You ever hear of Arian Nations(they are not to far north of me here in Idaho) or the KKK i wouldnt be surprised if that guy was either or both. I really dont mean to offend but most Canadians I have heard of or met are not the best nor most christian people. Dont get me wrong there are a lot of great canadians like that one guy who did all that running for cancer research having it himself. Shoot my Cadillac was originally sold in Canada.

great picture where you get a hold of that?

airbalancer
06-17-04, 07:04 AM
You waste my tine,this link is not worth anyone time.
He reads like any American, I did not read one sorry in his writing!

Dead Sled
06-17-04, 11:58 AM
yeah i've met some interesting canadians but this guy takes the asshat award

daacon
06-17-04, 01:12 PM
He is dolt with a computer - this guy gives humans a bad rep regardless of country of origin - he is Canadian by birth I assume (unless he was hatched). He is a moron by choice.

Dead Sled
06-17-04, 01:38 PM
I should have expressed some sort of sarcasam in my first post.

another proud product of public education. :rolleyes2 :D

Ralph
06-18-04, 01:49 AM
You ever hear of Arian Nations(they are not to far north of me here in Idaho) or the KKK i wouldnt be surprised if that guy was either or both. I really dont mean to offend but most Canadians I have heard of or met are not the best nor most christian people. Dont get me wrong there are a lot of great canadians like that one guy who did all that running for cancer research having it himself. Shoot my Cadillac was originally sold in Canada.

great picture where you get a hold of that?

Relax. Don't let this dolt in any way reflect the majority of Canadian opinions by any means. We are still a Christian nation. Believe it or not, the Arian nation followers are also in the U.S. and Europe, and perhaps everywhere, so that's a bad example IMO.

The guy who ran for cancer was Terry Fox, and he was a hero IMO and to the world. It was a shame when he died in 1980 because it probably took away much hope for many cancer fighters at the time. My father died of cancer that same year.

I should email him about his military comments, or perhaps I could get 5 minutes alone in a room with him. :shhh: He should actually be proud of the Canadian military history because we were actually in WW2 from the "get-go" in 1939. Don't take this the wrong way, but a lot of Canucks think the Americans "think" you won WW2 single-handedly, but that is certainly NOT the case. Hollywood reflects this and the Canadian sacrifices will NEVER be fully known by the American public. Personally, I'm very proud of Canada's military history, despite what some uneducated dolt says. It's probably true what my friend says, "Americans will never pay to see any movie about Canadian soldiers, because they don't care, they only want to see about Americans in battle."

p.s. geez! He looks a lot like John Candy, LOL!

Dead Sled
06-19-04, 04:59 PM
p.s. geez! He looks a lot like John Candy, LOL!

so canada is just like canadian baccon :D :D :D

Ralph
06-19-04, 10:47 PM
so canada is just like canadian baccon :D :D :D

LOL! Am I the only one to notice the dolt looks like him? I have a website for him: (perhaps he should read before he forms an opinion)

http://canadianally.com/ca/

Stoneage_Caddy
06-21-04, 10:53 PM
he doesnt look like john candy ....

the asshat looks like this guy : http://load.pquinn.com/binaries/fries/

im am so happy i got ralph to watch that fine movie we call "canadian bacon"

LacSeville
06-21-04, 11:06 PM
i think everyone should read the bit about "get that wheelchair out of my way!'.. what a nifty guy! :coolgleam

Ralph
06-22-04, 01:55 AM
he doesnt look like john candy ....

the asshat looks like this guy : http://load.pquinn.com/binaries/fries/

im am so happy i got ralph to watch that fine movie we call "canadian bacon"

Don't worry Stoney, that guy who works at BK has 100 times more class than the dumbass Canuck who bitches about everything under the sun!

p.s. because of you, I had to buy the DVD of Canadian Bacon, :rant2: what a classic! It must have been Candy's last movie. (and a good one at that)

p.s. no one mentioned Kay yet, but don't worry. Natty will be back (she is on holidays) as I'm just having a temporary "fling" with Kay until July 1 (Canada Day), then I got a nice couple of American avatars for your Independance day I will put up. ;)

Stoneage_Caddy
06-22-04, 06:23 PM
ive been watching kay very closely , would like to know more

Ralph
06-22-04, 06:46 PM
ive been watching kay very closely , would like to know more

Here is her addy where you can find her. (Lower-right corner of pic) :D

Dead Sled
06-22-04, 09:02 PM
Don't worry Stoney, that guy who works at BK has 100 times more class than the dumbass Canuck who bitches about everything under the sun!

p.s. because of you, I had to buy the DVD of Canadian Bacon, :rant2: what a classic! It must have been Candy's last movie. (and a good one at that)

p.s. no one mentioned Kay yet, but don't worry. Natty will be back (she is on holidays) as I'm just having a temporary "fling" with Kay until July 1 (Canada Day), then I got a nice couple of American avatars for your Independance day I will put up. ;)

Candy's last movie was Wagons East. a great movie. he was huge in that movie. too bad he died shortly before the movie was finished.

Ralph
06-23-04, 12:59 AM
Candy's last movie was Wagons East. a great movie. he was huge in that movie. too bad he died shortly before the movie was finished.

I've never seen that I'm afraid, and I think he died around 1995 or '96 (too lazy to look it up) so Canadian Bacon must have been one of his last movies. I didn't know that John Candy was big in the States. Only he could play the American small town cop in that movie without offending anyone. :p