: Buy Throttle Valve Cable

09-29-08, 01:07 PM
The Cad dealer (Foley, Chicago area) says they can't (or won't) order a TV cable for a '85 Fleetwood Brougham. Any ideas where I can find/order a new part? Tried several on-line parts sources but either the car is too old or the part is too specialized (not a filter, belt, starter etc.)

09-29-08, 03:26 PM
last year i bought one direct from a local cadillac dealer. desimone cadillac in marlton, nj. they did have to order it, but came in next day. maybe they can ship it to you.

09-29-08, 05:02 PM
Thanks. Also, the hot rod/high performance, catalog/online vendors Jeg's and Summit have a generic cable that fits a variety of GM transmissions including the 200-4r. I may try one of those.