: New Member -- gerrysatx

gerrysatx
09-29-08, 12:04 AM
As a new member, I’d first like to let everyone know how much I appreciate all the comments on all the different topics. I’m finally on board as I have rekindled my love affair with my 2004 Seville SLS.

I just got it back from the dealer after its 75,000 mile maintenance and a break job. After a year and a half of little things going bad, I gave them the longest list they’ve gotten in awhile. People from work drive me nuts as they have to finger everything. I’ve told them to not touch anything anymore, except the door handle to get out.

Got it back – won’t let anyone touch it now, and have decided to keep it for the long haul. This is my 4th caddy, at age 51, I guess I fell for them when I was very young.

Anyway, thanks….and now I’ll find my way to the Seville Forum……

CadillacSTS42005
09-29-08, 12:16 AM
welcome!
awesome car
way to start out too with the plat badge and all!
post pics!

My_favorite_Brougham
09-29-08, 12:33 AM
I bet you're in San Antonio, right? I used to live out in Shavano Park. :thumbsup:

gary88
09-29-08, 12:39 AM
Welcome to the forum!

RightTurn
09-29-08, 01:20 AM
:wave: Hello there from Houston.

Playdrv4me
09-29-08, 07:00 AM
I lived in Windcrest and also the Medical Center area, welcome to the Forum.

Cadillacboy
09-29-08, 03:07 PM
Welcome to the forums

orconn
09-29-08, 03:13 PM
Good idea keeping the Phillistines hands confined to their pockets, I learned the hard way, hauling Boy Scouts in an Audi 5000S. Wecome to the Forumn!

gerrysatx
09-29-08, 06:15 PM
Appreciate the Welcomes.

Good guess btw on SATX, more specifically I'm close to North Star Mall in Castle Hills. Well aware of the Med Center, Windcrest, and Shavano Park and glad to hear from former citizens. I've been here the past 10 years or so from Washington, DC.

orcoon -- Yep, I've learned my lesson as well.......children or adults, somethimes they can cause the same damage....lol.

Thanks again for you welcome.