: Daddy! I this Neon SRT-4 is Too Slow!

03EscaladeAWD
06-11-03, 02:51 PM
heres another thing to break your day. Yeah, those stupid ricer forums. "I think 0-60 under 6 seconds is too slow" http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=2475497&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1 10 minutes in one of those forums can make you go crazy

Mad'lac
06-11-03, 04:22 PM
Dang! When I finished HS my father said I could keep the jalopy S10 truck he bought for $1000. If I wanted anything else I had to pay for everything(payments,repairs,and insurance).

Allante North *
06-11-03, 04:36 PM
That goes to show you that if you don't earn the dollars you spend, you can't appreciate (sp) what it buys. I hope his parents read that forum and pull his $20,000 graduation gift and buy him $20,000 in bus tokens.

shaggygrosser
06-11-03, 04:37 PM
Man, that was an entertaining thread, especially the sensible forumites taking that spoiled graduate down a notch. A $20,000 car given to him as a gift, and the brat has the b@lls to complain?
:banghead:

When I got out of high school, my parents gave me a 1990 Pontiac LeMans... and I was grateful for that. :banana: Most of my friends didn't get a thing.

Even after college I had to earn my CTS.... ON MY OWN. And because I earned it, I can guarantee you I won't be getting tired of it in a week :cool: :D

BeelzeBob
06-11-03, 04:42 PM
Jeez. What a pathetic dope. Imagine?! Loser...

Elvis
06-11-03, 05:51 PM
LMAO. You guys all said what I was gonna say.

wait until kc sees this. He'll probably e-mail the kid and offer him an ass whoopin.

elwesso
06-11-03, 06:33 PM
I couldnt get through 4 posts before i about yorked :vomit:

This spoiled POS, I think ill email him and whoop him!!!!!!

Classic times "What the hell I dont see why making a supra makes me so spoiled. I said i would pay for the extra that it costs, whats wrong with that? I think thatis being responsible and everything. To you guys that said mod the srt4 well i guess i should explain better. Even if I make it faster i probably still wont be happy with it. I want something thats a real sports car and mine doesnt feel like it. I mean come on after a month there are already a few rattles and it wil only get worse. the supra is timeless even though its like 7 years old it still looks hella good. plus its rwd and still turbo. i just dont want to be stuck driving this neon for a lot longer because i will probably outgrow it. so its not as much performance as everything else i guess. You see what i am saying....

NO I DONT SEE WHAT YOUR SAYING!!!!!! ANYTHING LIKE THAT IS NOT A SPORTS CAR!!!!! A SPORTS CAR IS RWD, V8, AND OVERLY EXCESSIVE IN EVERYTHING!!!!!

I had to work hard for my Q, and I paid for most of it, and this little POS boy got his mommy and daddy to get him a brand new car for graduation!!!! And then he says he doesnt like it!!!! I'm sure his parents feel WONDERFUL right now, and im sure he will be getting a lot of financial aid in the future!!!!!!!!! :mad:

:banghead2:

elwesso
06-11-03, 06:36 PM
Reading on, I have found that the ricers revolt against each other.....

03EscaladeAWD
06-11-03, 06:47 PM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the hell I dont see why making a supra makes me so spoiled. I said i would pay for the extra that it costs, whats wrong with that? I think thatis being responsible and everything. To you guys that said mod the srt4 well i guess i should explain better. Even if I make it faster i probably still wont be happy with it. I want something thats a real sports car and mine doesnt feel like it. I mean come on after a month there are already a few rattles and it wil only get worse. the supra is timeless even though its like 7 years old it still looks hella good. plus its rwd and still turbo. i just dont want to be stuck driving this neon for a lot longer because i will probably outgrow it. so its not as much performance as everything else i guess. You see what i am saying....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"if you trade in a free new car with a 6 year warranty for a 7 year old overpriced ricers wet dream you are a ****ing idiot. basically what i get from your posts is that you don't have enough ricer's checking out u and your car and jerking off, so you want to get rid of it. "

Now theres someone on a ricer forum I can a agree with.

Night Wolf
06-11-03, 07:58 PM
omg, I can't believe that

I thought kids in my school were spoiled when their parrents would buy then a $5k used car.

All I can say is, I am very, very thankful I have bought my Caddy all on my own, well borrowed some money, with every intention of paying it all back. Someone may say it's a grandpas car, but I like it, and I paid for it too....

....but that is wayyy too much, stupid kid, his parrents should bring back the Dodge and buy him an '86 Chevette, hey, it's RWD, and then make him drive that all the time. "it has a rattle" OMG, it is a car, and it has a rattle, fix the rattle dumbass

Actually, I think the Chevette is a good idea...those 1.6L would just never ever die.

Night Wolf
06-11-03, 08:04 PM
anyway bad news. my brother crashed the neon last night. i dont know how he did it but he scraped the right side against one of those yellow posts. he said he wasnt ****ing around but i bet he was. one of his friends was with him and he was probably trying to show off. what a ****face, god i am so pissed at him. the mirror is gone and there are yellow scrape marks down the whole side of the car. oh well, its gonna be his car soon anyway, but still it chapps my ass that he would crash MY car. well its back at the dealer this morning getting body work done. haha its funny they gave me a neon as a rental car. this one is even more POS than mine. even with all the yellow scrapes on it. it will be gone for about a week. i hope the dealer just keeps it

OMG, what a dumbass

03EscaladeAWD
06-11-03, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Panther
anyway bad news. my brother crashed the neon last night. i dont know how he did it but he scraped the right side against one of those yellow posts. he said he wasnt ****ing around but i bet he was. one of his friends was with him and he was probably trying to show off. what a ****face, god i am so pissed at him. the mirror is gone and there are yellow scrape marks down the whole side of the car. oh well, its gonna be his car soon anyway, but still it chapps my ass that he would crash MY car. well its back at the dealer this morning getting body work done. haha its funny they gave me a neon as a rental car. this one is even more POS than mine. even with all the yellow scrapes on it. it will be gone for about a week. i hope the dealer just keeps it

OMG, what a dumbass Umm, he doesn't sound very pissed. Pissed that he has a "crappy" car, but inside he's probably so excited that his brothers keepin the car and he can get his little ricemobile. Than he would stick a fart cannon on it, and buzz by all his buds in his "dream" car. Cars that I would rather have than a Supra are:
1. Any car with a higher resale value so I could sell it, unless it was a Cadillac than I might consider keepin it
2. Saturn ION
3. Moped
4. A japanese SUV
5. well, to sum it up, anything thats not a ricer and has a higher resale value than a Supra so I could sell it for a Cadillac.

elwesso
06-11-03, 11:13 PM
Ill take that chevette over the supra..... But a moped can get a little drafty in the winter here in Indiana.......

Just a perfect example how the more you have, the less happy you are...... there are kids that have cars that run, and are on the virge of rusting through (the only part that isnt rusted is the license plate), but they couldnt be happier with their car BECAUSE THEY EARNED IT!!!!! I wouldnt want to have my parents pay for all of my car, because if they did, people would think i am spoiled, and I would like to have a little collateral (sp) in it also....

If someone gave me a supra, the only miles i would put on it would be from the driveway to someones yard near a busy street so that I rip some riceboy off...... Less time riceing means more time caddy-ing.....

03EscaladeAWD
06-11-03, 11:22 PM
Replace that moped with a sport bike. The Supra sadly has a higher resale price.

bs4sho
06-12-03, 12:11 AM
whats pos mean? sorry....

DeVillish
06-12-03, 12:12 AM
i hate that shit! they GAVE him a 20k car, shesh, i got the money for my car from my mom but i was paying her back untill i graduated and they said i dont have to pay anymore of it. AND I COULDNT BE HAPPIER! damn give me that neon so i can tade it in for an ETC!

Allante North *
06-12-03, 07:33 AM
FYI

POS = Piece of Sh*t

shaggygrosser
06-12-03, 10:02 AM
I never really gave the neon SRT-4 any thought until I read that thread. I checked out the dodge.com site, and I'll have to say that car is actually pretty nice (not a CTS, but still nice ;) )
ESPECIALLY if it was given as a GIFT.

For that, I award BlueGhost the A$$Clown award

shaggygrosser
06-12-03, 10:04 AM
hmm, it didn't post the attachment

03EscaladeAWD
06-12-03, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Panther
"it has a rattle" OMG, it is a car, and it has a rattle, fix the rattle dumbass Seems the ricers solution to a rattle is to buy a new car. :banghead2: Good thing I'm not a ricer or I'd be broke. :crying2: but at least I'd have one less Civic and one more... something else less ricer!

Mad'lac
06-12-03, 11:42 PM
I'm surprise KC hasn't posted any comments on this. This one must be too easy for him to comment on.

banstyle
06-15-03, 07:31 PM
I read through the entire thread, thinking to myself.. "WTF has happened to our kids?!"

This child has no gratitude or knows the worth of the dollar. I love how later on, he makes a comment about making $104k/yr when he's 25.

I never thought that parents could shelter their children so much that they turn into insects like this.... damn! :mad: :mad:

elwesso
06-15-03, 09:58 PM
If KC ever got started on this, he may never stop!!!!

Hes one of those kids that thinks money grows on trees!!!!

2dfx
06-15-03, 11:05 PM
POS = Point of Sale

lol learn the lingo

BTW!!! I'll add my late commentary.

I'm nearly done High School. My job pays me $9/hr CDN and it's all going to college payment. Do you know what I get for a ride to college?

NOT A ****ING THING!!!

Well, I get to drive the 1994 DeVille that noone uses anyway! Gettin the ownerships transferred into my name in a few months for insurance purposes!! Yay!

That kid should be shot. He doesn't know how good he's got it. I've had to work for everything I have - MP3 Player, Gas, Insurance, Computer, supplies, etc. all comes out of my income!!! And I'm sure I speak for many of the members of this community.

I'M HIS AGE AND I THINK HE'S A SPOILED BASTARD!!!

I swear. I know nobody of my age group whos that spoiled. I'm envious at my friend's own vehicle. He got a handmedown 1993 Dodge Dakota sport and lol the tailpipe fell off a few days ago! Shytty Dodge lol.

Ralph
06-16-03, 12:02 AM
I hear ya, I can't count how many 18 year old's I see driving new Civic SIR's (26,500 CDN), Acura RSX's and Spec V Nissans. I figure either the parents are plastic surgeons, or they just robbed a bank.

kcnewell
06-16-03, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by 2dfx
POS = Point of Sale

lol learn the lingo

You should follow your own advice! In the context he was asking about....It ( POS ) means piece of sh*t!

I read the entire thread with intrest and came up with a few tidbits on the subject....

I don't care much for ricers but I love that forum....You can say what you think without somebody wetting their pants 'cause you said something that didn't suit them!

That being said....The kid is an ingrate and a life loser....If I raised a kid with that little regard for me...I'd be looking at myself and wondering what I didn't teach him! The first thing that I noticed other than the obvious was the fact that the little a$$hole was so damned proud of himself for graduating High School and he couldn't even spell LICENSE! The VERY LAST THING I'd do is buy my kid a brand new car. I'd help him buy one or I'd help him fix up a POS if that's what he wanted to do.....BUT! I'd make him participate in the entire process and learn the value of what he's getting. The problem with the current generation of parents is that rather than participate in their childs life they just seem to want to buy them off and go about their business unmolested.

The kid is ( Unfortunately ) a product of parents that probably have skewed values themselves. That's what I think!

Ralph
06-16-03, 12:11 AM
Yeah but KC, you let your son buy a POS FURD!? LOL

kcnewell
06-16-03, 12:14 AM
????? My son doesn't have a FURD Ralph! Nor does he want one!
You Canadians have limited memories or what?

My wifes son has a Mustang....But that's HIS problem!

By the way....It doesn't run....What a surprise, A Ford that doesn't run!

Ralph
06-16-03, 12:50 AM
Sorry, I thought you once mentioned that he has a POS Mustang. My memory isn't as good 'cause of all the U.S. bombtesting they did here.LOL!

kcnewell
06-16-03, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
My memory isn't as good 'cause of all the U.s. bomb testing they did here.LOL!

That explains a lot Ralph! I wondered why you looked like that!

Ralph
06-16-03, 12:57 AM
Ouch, but then, in theory, you should be even more uglier than me 'cause you live near Nevada, Area 51, all that bomb testing?

kcnewell
06-16-03, 01:01 AM
Ouch, but then, in theory, you should be even more uglier than me 'cause you live near Nevada, Area 51, all that bomb testing?

What theory? I am uglier! ( Look at the picture, I'm a real dog! ) And starting Tuesday I'll be living IN Nevada....I got approved for the house Friday! I'm moving now!

Ralph
06-16-03, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by kcnewell
What theory? I am uglier! And starting Tuesday I'll be living IN Nevada....I got approved for the house Friday! I'm moving now!

Hey Congratulations! Maybe you will see a UFO, or get abducted? How long will you be off-board? PS, don't be so down on your looks, my Fiance thought you were kinda sexy with your shades on, go figure!? :confused:

Ralph
06-16-03, 01:07 AM
PS, don't let scorpian crawl into your bed at night! See there is ONE advantage to living in Canada.

kcnewell
06-16-03, 01:10 AM
PS, don't let scorpian crawl into your bed at night! See there is ONE advantage to living in Canada.

And what would that advantage be? Oh! I see.....Being able to misspell scorpion!

kcnewell
06-16-03, 01:20 AM
Hey Congratulations! Maybe you will see a UFO, or get abducted? How long will you be off-board? :confused:

Not if the UFO guys have any sense.....

I'll probably be off line for a couple of weeks......Maybe.

Ralph
06-16-03, 01:23 AM
It's too hot in Nevada, you can't grow veggies in the sand! I guess those aliens have some common sense after all. I will miss kicking you around. I should have some nice car pics for you to see when you are back.

kcnewell
06-16-03, 01:40 AM
It's too hot in Nevada,..... I should have some nice car pics for you to see when you are back.

It's not too hot in Nevada, It's too cold in Canada.....

You're gonna get a nice car while I'm gone?

Ralph
06-16-03, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by kcnewell
It's not too hot in Nevada, It's too cold in Canada.....

Very funny, no Monday or Tuesday my buddy with a digital camera should be taking some pics of my fabulous Fleetwood and I will post them ASAP. :banana: I want some outside ones in the sun.

elwesso
06-16-03, 11:23 AM
:histeric:

I love it!!!

elwesso
06-16-03, 11:26 AM
Ralph, you of ALL people should know not to set yourself up, especially when KC is around.........

banstyle
06-16-03, 10:16 PM

Sorry to intrude.. but daaaaaaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn.... LOL. :devil:
that's harsh!

Ralph
06-17-03, 03:17 AM
:histeric:

I love it!!!

Yeah, except the part about me getting a nicer car, I mean it's not like I drive a junker like a Beamer or a Benz! :devillaug :farting:

Ralph
06-17-03, 03:23 AM

Sorry to intrude.. but daaaaaaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn.... LOL. :devil:
that's harsh!

You're certainly not intruding, and welcome aboard! :thumbsup:
We joke around a little, he dishes it out and I can give it back tenfold! :hammer:

elwesso
06-18-03, 04:01 PM
Unfortuantely, when you give it back, you set yourself up for some severe slammage!!!!

Ralph
06-19-03, 01:18 AM
Unfortuantely, when you give it back, you set yourself up for some severe slammage!!!!

That's quite allright. This is a Cadillac Forum afterall. Besides if all BMW's ran as clunky as my Aunt's, I would rather walk. :farting:

SmoothSeville
06-19-03, 03:14 PM
You should follow your own advice! In the context he was asking about....It ( POS ) means piece of sh*t!

I read the entire thread with intrest and came up with a few tidbits on the subject....

I don't care much for ricers but I love that forum....You can say what you think without somebody wetting their pants 'cause you said something that didn't suit them!

That being said....The kid is an ingrate and a life loser....If I raised a kid with that little regard for me...I'd be looking at myself and wondering what I didn't teach him! The first thing that I noticed other than the obvious was the fact that the little a$$hole was so damned proud of himself for graduating High School and he couldn't even spell LICENSE! The VERY LAST THING I'd do is buy my kid a brand new car. I'd help him buy one or I'd help him fix up a POS if that's what he wanted to do.....BUT! I'd make him participate in the entire process and learn the value of what he's getting. The problem with the current generation of parents is that rather than participate in their childs life they just seem to want to buy them off and go about their business unmolested.

The kid is ( Unfortunately ) a product of parents that probably have skewed values themselves. That's what I think!

I agree 100%. Those are some good values. If I had the money, I'd still make the kid work for it because there ain't no free lunch.