: Feeling TOO Happy?

03EscaladeAWD
06-11-03, 02:43 PM
It makes me soo mad reading this ricer crap, saying imports are so much better than domestics. They dont have anything agains domestics, so they make something up like imports are more reliable. Pff, like I said in some other post, either my car was a lemon, or all Nissan Stanzas were this bad. (Nissans, not Infinities elwesso!) The sunroof leaked, and the AC went out and sqeaked. Bologney! Only reason they bought Hondas were because they couldnt afford Caddys!

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=131738&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Elvis
06-11-03, 05:54 PM
superhonda is the absolute WORST riceboy forum out there.

sOmE oF 7hE mEM8eRz TYp3 l!Ke ThIS.

really gets annoying.

elwesso
06-11-03, 06:25 PM
I am not going to log onto that site..... The rice police may come after me!!!!!!! (buzzing along like a lawn mower)

shaggygrosser
06-12-03, 04:06 PM
yeah, that site is asking me to register, which I'm assuming isn't worth my time & effort.

Was there anything particularly interesting the ricers were saying about the CTS-V, or was it the usual verbal diarrhea?

03EscaladeAWD
06-12-03, 08:54 PM
Some people had something interesting to say, and some just said the CTS-V is domestic trash and will never be as good as imports.

shaggygrosser
06-13-03, 09:48 AM
CTS-V == domestic trash, eh? They're entitled to their opinion, I guess, no matter how mis-informed.