: Greetings from Palm Springs!

Evan
06-15-04, 06:06 PM
I have not been a member long but just wanted to say what a valuable resource of information this forum has already been. Beyond that, I've found that it's fascinating to read what techs like bbobynski have to say even if I don't share the engine trouble being discussed, then suddenly, I find myself becoming knowledgeable about something and don't even know what the hell it is!

:cheers:

Evan

elwesso
06-16-04, 12:13 AM
Welcome aboard Evan, and thanks for signing up :wave:

Seems like you've been lurking for a while, thats great! What kind of caddy do you have, or what kind of car do you have if your not a caddy owner!

Evan
06-16-04, 12:12 PM
Hey there, Wes...thanks for the welcome, amigo. :thumbsup:

I've got a black on black 93' ETC N* which I LOVE (even with the cooling system probs)...other than that it drives like butter...it's my first Caddy but will certainly not be my last!

Evan

CADDYBLACK99
06-16-04, 01:39 PM
Welcome Evan!

Sounds like a nice ETC! They look so nice in black! Thanks for joining.

The ground a little "shakey" out there today?
:welcome:
Paul

Evan
06-17-04, 08:32 PM
Yeah buddy...we even felt it here and it was centered all the way off the coast! Now they're predicting at least a 6.4 in the Palm Spring area by 9/5/04 which could be devastating with all the new growth here. September is sounding like a good time for a vacation. :getaway:

And yeah, love the black only it's so damn hard to keep clean! Might go with that pearl white next time.

RBraczyk
06-17-04, 09:00 PM
Pearl white is just as bad...

Evan
06-18-04, 12:11 AM
Unfortunately those are pretty much the only two colors I like...the black I have to rinse of about every other day.

majax
06-19-04, 04:01 AM
Hey and welcome,

Get Navy Blue it looks like black usually but not as hard to keep clean as black. Still tuff but its easier:bonkers:.