: Cadillac CTS-V FAQ -- here!

Dreamin
06-15-04, 05:06 PM
http://www.cadillacfaq.com (http://www.cadillacfaq.com/)

For submissions e-mail them to the guy doing all the hard work:
mrbadss / Reed
ctsvett@verizon.net

Hey Cal, how about making this a sticky... I for one think Reed is doing a hell of job on his FAQ site... lots of great information and it's such a time saver!! :)

urbanski
06-15-04, 07:21 PM
i'll second the helluva job vote....
i read that darn FAQ all the time, getting ready for my baby :D

BUILDINGCTSAMG
06-15-04, 07:48 PM
Dunno who cal is but i had it as a sticky until the forums split....but the point of this forum is to be able to find things with searches not just direct people to other sites

Cal
06-15-04, 07:54 PM
That's me. :cool:

I am fairly new so if the other mods don't want it done not much I can say. Maybe posting some of the FAQ info in a thread and sticking that might be better.

DgtalPimp
06-15-04, 07:54 PM
Dunno who cal is but i had it as a sticky until the forums split....but the point of this forum is to be able to find things with searches not just direct people to other sites
Who's Cal?

Dreamin
06-15-04, 08:07 PM
BUILDINGCTSAMG: The FAQ is answering people's basic questions on the CTS-V... the newbie questions. It is not a substitute for this forum, with all it's in-depth / detailed / advanced topics, and back-and-forth discussions.

I dont believe having a good FAQ is in conflict with this forum.

And I dont see the difference between referring someone to a FAQ for the basic questions, vs. replying "DO A SEARCH!". (Which invariably happens once the same question has been asked a hundred times)

Hopefully you will reconsider and make the FAQ a sticky... it really is a big time saver.

rabid
06-15-04, 08:29 PM
I agree. The cadillacfaq site should be shown as a sticky.

2004ctsv
06-15-04, 11:19 PM
I use both - the FAQ and this board

This board's information is more dynamic and responsive
The FAQ is more of a reference book
Both are excellent in their own way

DgtalPimp
06-16-04, 11:19 AM

Whos Cal?

:drinker

lasstss
06-16-04, 11:22 AM
He :shhh: played for the Orioles!