: Four 2005 CTS-V's in stock...

miscreant
06-15-04, 02:29 AM
Two on the showroom floor, Platinum with Light Neutral, Roof, FG2 ($53,755), and a Black on Black, Roof, FG2, and spoiler ($54,550). Two behind service, a Platinum and a Black, Black interior, Roof, FG2 ($53,755 - sensing a pattern here?)...

Black on showroof floor was driven a few miles by myself only (as per my other post comparing the FG2), and Platinum was placed on the showroom floor immediately.

Also, Black on Black, FG2, Roof, inbound possibly next week ($53,755).

urbanski
06-15-04, 08:21 AM
could we see a pic of the spoiler?

miscreant
06-15-04, 10:45 AM
Pics (bad lighting) attached:

Update: Platinum with Black interior is sold.

--------------------

toepincher
06-15-04, 10:57 AM
Is the Stealth Gray color available yet? If not, approximately when?

boostmiser
06-15-04, 11:01 AM
Can you get a pic of the spoiler from the rear...just slip into that little office back there...thanks

lasstss
06-15-04, 11:25 AM
It the same aftermarket spoiler that everyone is selling. YOu can buy it on ebay for peanuts. I have one, still on the fence about using it. The ass of the CTS is big. Adding the wing makes it bigger. IMO.

miscreant
06-15-04, 12:24 PM
Yes the spoiler is nothing new or special, but here's a pic from the back (along with the front end of an XLR):

-------------------

boostmiser
06-15-04, 01:25 PM
I think I like the spoiler, however, I just can't fathom why Caddy decided to make the lights in the rear so large. The reverse lights look like spot lights. The rear tails look like they're three feet long. ughh. Regardless, I saw one this morning on the way into work and I really like the exterior of this car in person more so than in pics.

Vedder
06-15-04, 01:58 PM
What color was the one you saw on the streets? I still can't decide on color and I pick mine up this week.:rolleyes:

StealthV
06-15-04, 02:11 PM
Vedder - do you enjoy detailing cars and keeping them spotless? If so, buy a black one. If you don't, get a silver V. Pretty simple decision for me! :)

miscreant
06-15-04, 02:13 PM
Is the Stealth Gray color available yet? If not, approximately when?
No, not yet. Sept - Oct is what I've *heard*.

boostmiser
06-15-04, 02:31 PM
What color was the one you saw on the streets? I still can't decide on color and I pick mine up this week.:rolleyes:I've seen both the black and 'tan' (sorry for not knowing the color) but have yet to see a silver. I've got to get to a dealer to check one out. It's on my agenda for this weekend. Basically, I was set on an 02 M5 but am considering an Audi S4 or the V.

Vedder
06-15-04, 02:37 PM
You said you actually saw it in tan, but I meant the exterior color. I can not decide what looks better. Most people say if you don't want to clean it all the time, get silver.

I clean my car all the time but that isn't what I am debating on. I some pictures the silver looks actually better than the black. does anyone else notice that when both are clean that silver still looks sportier?:rolleyes:

boostmiser
06-15-04, 03:20 PM
I have a balck car now which I wash weekly. But I want a change so I'm going with a different color. Black looks incredible when clean,

Lanman
06-15-04, 10:53 PM
Will you please take another picture of the spoiler from the side. I would like to see the profile of the rear end after the spoiler is installed. Also, is the a Cadillac option or just a dealer installed option?

miscreant
06-18-04, 06:57 PM
Update: Only a Platinum with Light Neutral and a Black on Black are left.

Here's the picture:

2004ctsv
06-18-04, 09:26 PM
I think I like the spoiler, however, I just can't fathom why Caddy decided to make the lights in the rear so large. The reverse lights look like spot lights. The rear tails look like they're three feet long. ughh. Regardless, I saw one this morning on the way into work and I really like the exterior of this car in person more so than in pics.
The large back up lights are for all the old people driving Cadillacs. You know their night vision isn't as good as it used to be;)

Lanman
06-18-04, 10:42 PM
Was the spoiler installed by the dealership or did it come from the factory that way? If installed by the dealer, who is the manufacturer?

miscreant
06-19-04, 12:34 AM
Was the spoiler installed by the dealership or did it come from the factory that way? If installed by the dealer, who is the manufacturer?
The spoiler was added by us, there is no spoiler available from the factory yet. As for manufacturer, I don't know as we use a local company that warranties the paint and install, and they get all the spoilers. But it is indeed the main spoiler that is floating around on the internet and on ebay.

airbalancer
06-19-04, 10:22 AM
Can now take a picture looking into the rear view mirror so I can see how it looks from the drive seat as it will be the closes I get to one lol

trekster
06-19-04, 01:32 PM
I likes the spoiler have any idea how much it costs?

lasstss
06-19-04, 09:10 PM
I have one. You can have it for $50. It has to be painted of course.