: p6 eldo wiring

neverstuck
09-09-08, 06:49 AM
just wondering where the front speaker wires are running on the bose system..Im installing a re Q 5 and wanted to know where they ran from in the trubk (in other words where can I get a wiring diagram,or the location of the trunk unit and wire colors) thankyou

CadillacSTS42005
09-09-08, 05:13 PM
run into the amp receiver box in the center of the trunk
gotta pull the rear seat back to get to it

neverstuck
09-09-08, 06:38 PM
ok cool ...Is there anywhere you know of that (other than a shop man @rediculous cost ) i can get the color scheme of the wires ...I just dont want to start probing around ..this system is insane 4 amps Im guessing . 1 on each rear and im guessing 1 on each up front or is there a central amp for the fronts to save on space ...Thanks again ........

CadillacSTS42005
09-09-08, 11:03 PM
yea
i have them

neverstuck
09-10-08, 12:47 PM
I actually found the color codes ...Thankyou for all your help ..its the next project soon as this weather cools a little bit more ...

anything I should watch for ...I got the speaker rings for the doors , new wires,amp ,req, and I did my 2001 rds stereo last week ...And again you were right the dealer had no clue how to do it ,I brought your instructions and ,BINGO .so again You have been a huge help ...now I just need to find a decent painter around here in central florida

CadillacSTS42005
09-11-08, 12:08 AM
no prob
goodluck