: Need a Tech Programmer to Unlock Navi

mrc00l88
09-06-08, 12:54 PM
Need someone to unlock my navi system in my CTS. Im in Central, NJ. The dealer around me said they couldnt do it. Can anyone help?

ewill3rd
09-06-08, 01:00 PM
Anybody with a Tech 2 can do it.
That means any GM dealer and anyone who has bought or stolen their own :lol:
What your dealer meant is they won't do it, not that they can't.

mrc00l88
09-06-08, 01:05 PM
Anybody with a Tech 2 can do it.
That means any GM dealer and anyone who has bought or stolen their own :lol:
What your dealer meant is they won't do it, not that they can't.

Yes, exactly, they wont do it because i didnt purchase it from them and its wasnt stock.

Anyone have a Tech 2 in my area? $$$ is involved ;)

Or I place around the Central NJ/NY area where I can get it done.

CadillacSTS42005
09-06-08, 01:17 PM
thats your problem
you told them you put a non stock radio into a car not prewired for it
call them up and state your radio broke and you replaced it with a used one because a new one is too expensive
they dont want to risk locking up their 4k tech 2 on a 30 dollar job in the event you f**ked up the wiring..

mrc00l88
09-06-08, 01:20 PM
thats your problem
you told them you put a non stock radio into a car not prewired for it
call them up and state your radio broke and you replaced it with a used one because a new one is too expensive
they dont want to risk locking up their 4k tech 2 on a 30 dollar job in the event you f**ked up the wiring..

not at all.. they looked up my vin number and said it was a Non Nav CTS. I said, I purchased the navigation and it was installed by a professional. They just wont do it because I didnt purchase it from them.

CadillacSTS42005
09-06-08, 01:24 PM
ive never had a dealer waste that much time on a simple programming call

take it to a chevy dealer or any gm dealer say you need a theftlock program and thats it, if they give you crap play stupid say thats the kind of radio in the car and you replaced it with one just like it used cuz of the expense of a new one

mrc00l88
09-06-08, 05:58 PM
will do