: Sorry I Never Properly Intro'd Myself

majax
06-14-04, 02:42 PM
I like in North Idaho and my name is Alex. I am 15 and my family and I have had Cadillacs since I was born. We started with a '77 CoupedeVille and after that we were hooked. When that car service to us was over we got a '87 Eldorado that fell apart at 100,000 mi. Then we got a '93 SedandeVille which we still own along with a '99 STS we just got.

I hope ya'll dotn think i am to young, hahahahaha.

CADDYBLACK99
06-14-04, 03:20 PM
Welcome Alex!

Thanks for joining! Sounds like you have a couple of nice cadillacs!
You can never be too young (owning a cadillac and mashing down on that right pedal shaves years off your maturity)!
:welcome:
Paul

caddydaddy
06-14-04, 03:36 PM
Well, I was 15 when I owned my first Cadillac! I still have it too! My 1979 Sedan Deville.

Raze
06-14-04, 10:23 PM
Never too early to start dude, I picked up a used 90 Eldo when I was 17 w/150k on it and drove it up to 195k and just retired her to "future projects status" and picked up a 98 ETC a few weeks ago at age 22. Cadillacs may have the aura of an old mans car but the 90+ with the 4.5s, 4.9s and the N*s are not just for little old men anymore.

A couple words of wisdom I have learned the hard way owning 2 Cadillacs, buy the factory service manual to your car and do repairs yourself. There's nothing like saving hundreds of dollars at a wack in labor charges for something you can do by yourself over the weekend.

elwesso
06-14-04, 11:40 PM
"welcome" aboard, kinda I guess. Kinda feels weird to welcome someone with 45 posts!

sounds like you guys are caddy-tastic... Youve probably realized theres nothing like them around

majax
06-19-04, 03:44 AM
Yeah when it comes down to it I like Cadillac the best. Thanks for your welcomes and i'll be movin up from 45 posts now that i have all summer brake!