: I miss my Fleetwood. see inside.

cadydaddy
08-30-08, 01:16 AM
I love my new little car but miss my big beastly Fleetwood.

What do you guys think of this car? it is in the same town as I am.

I noticed it is a brougham, but has a mechanical fan, mine had a electronic fan. could it be a v4r or w/e package?

Is the price high for the miles/condition? if so, what is a reasonable price?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=249617130&dealer_id=63122477&car_year=1995&model=FLEE&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1994&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=CAD&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=92649&advanced=&end_year=1996&doors=&transmission=&max_price=8000&cardist=6&rdpage=thumb

arnauts
08-30-08, 01:39 AM
Gorgeous interior colour, goes really well with the white paint. I like it better than my Adriatic blue!

Cadillacboy
08-30-08, 10:59 AM
I don't like white colors but that's just me . Other than that I would go for it but bear in mind I'm a FWB fan no matter what ;)

theGman
08-30-08, 11:47 AM
Looks exactly like mine; while the white is nice, pls remember that the FWB looks about a foot or more longer in white.

cadydaddy
08-30-08, 12:07 PM
Looks exactly like mine; while the white is nice, pls remember that the FWB looks about a foot or more longer in white.

It does seem to even look bigger in the pics haha. I dont like the non whitewall look though.

Anyone have input on my other questions?

caddycruiser
08-30-08, 05:36 PM
I love my new little car but miss my big beastly Fleetwood.

What do you guys think of this car? it is in the same town as I am.

I noticed it is a brougham, but has a mechanical fan, mine had a electronic fan. could it be a v4r or w/e package?

Is the price high for the miles/condition? if so, what is a reasonable price?

The miles are very low, and the price doesn't seem that bad...it's higher, but if anything maybe closer to $6k max, if it really is nice. Now that mine is gone, I'm a bit out of the loop on the latest prices.

Otherwise, the white/tan is not a rare combo but a very nice one, and YES, that car is a V4P with the firmer suspension, 7k tow rating, etc. All shown by that roaring mechanical fan under hood;)

cadydaddy
08-30-08, 06:10 PM
The miles are very low, and the price doesn't seem that bad...it's higher, but if anything maybe closer to $6k max, if it really is nice. Now that mine is gone, I'm a bit out of the loop on the latest prices.

Otherwise, the white/tan is not a rare combo but a very nice one, and YES, that car is a V4P with the firmer suspension, 7k tow rating, etc. All shown by that roaring mechanical fan under hood;)

So would that beat my fleetwood I had, with the 2.93's? plus it has half the miles lol.

caddycruiser
08-30-08, 10:07 PM
So would that beat my fleetwood I had, with the 2.93's? plus it has half the miles lol.

Well, the V4P is the towing duty option, with 3:42's. Quicker off the line, and not geared for as great of economy, but rather stronger punch all around...a-la...for meaty trailer pulling duty. This, in comparison, will be firmer on the road with less float as stock, and more lively grunt due to the lower gearing.

96Fleetwood
08-30-08, 10:48 PM
You should have bought my friend's Fleetwood. Some nice bolt on mods and a moonroof to boot!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270260844124

It went pretty cheap IMO.

pompste
08-30-08, 10:56 PM

You`re right.It`s a fact that brighter colored vehicles always look wider/longer than darker colored vehicles.