: another newbie

crimson pimp 01
06-13-04, 05:25 PM
im Joe. im 27 and i just bought a cherry 01 sts after wating for ever looking for one that was right for me and getting it dirt cheap through my work. im a full time certified gm technician and love helping out in any way i can. i had previously bought a 99 sts for my mother that got my hooked on the car, i fell in love with it.

i also own a minty 95 ford lightning and a 2000 custom harley. looking forward to checking out this site and doing some great thing with and to this car.

CADDYBLACK99
06-13-04, 08:01 PM
Welcome Joe!

Its good to have you as a new member with us! Another local member thats great. There are serveral of us (approaching many) from the Commonwealth. It's nice to know that you "bring to the table" your knowledge, and are willing to share that with us! Good luck with the 01' STS. When you get a chance give us all a look and post a picture! Thanks for signing up!
:welcome:
Paul

majax
06-19-04, 04:05 AM
This is my 20th + welcome tonight so it kinda looses touch to me to say WELCOME :yawn: over and over. I got a '99 STS glad you like them a lot I love mine to.

:welcome: