View Full Version : Where can you get a rolls royce style grill

06-12-04, 04:31 AM
I live in Kingsport TN and there ain't nothin around here that would have rolls royce style grills for a 93 Fleetwood. I went to the dealership to see if maybe they could get one ,which i doubted, and they thought I was wanting a rolls royce. Genious' down here wish i still lived in Michigan. But is there a web site or magazine or anything that i could order one from. :drinker :gun2: :brutal:

06-12-04, 12:39 PM
You'll probably have to look into a custom body shop (like Westside Customs) for something like that. I'm entirely sure what you mean by "Rolls-royce" style (vertical?), but that would be a good start.

Expensive as hell, my friend got an Impala grill on his Crown Vic.

06-12-04, 02:08 PM
We dont have custom body shops around here. and i dont know how to get in touch with West Coast customs. do they have a website? thats the problem of living in tennessee. the only thing you can get around here is lift kits for 4wheel drive trucks. there isnt even a hydraulic shop here. everything custom i need i have to order. i have 2 other friends who have fleetwoods and they have been looking for months now trying to find one for theirs.

06-12-04, 06:13 PM
Like this?

This is the information on E & G Distributors http://www.egclassic.com/distributor.htm

And this is the webpage for the Fleetwoods http://www.egclassic.com/cadcgrille1.htm

Hope this helps you...er, y'all!


06-13-04, 12:31 AM
thanks but i'm from detroit so i dont say y'all. people look at me weird when i talk. o well i appreciate the help.

08-02-09, 08:37 PM
Try ebay or craigslist

08-06-09, 12:12 PM
Yeah they have them on ebay all day long.

08-12-09, 06:10 PM

08-22-09, 01:38 PM
I had one on my 94 Deville. When I picked up the 92 Deville I wanted to get one but didn't want to shell out the $550. I looked in my local salvage yards and found this chrome and gold Classic Grill. Best part is I paid about $13.00 for it.